Product Last Post Replies
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I want to position in a particulare point an object in the drag & drop quiz at the end. I mean, the learner take the object, put it in the shape and after ...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Sebastien Greffet
Joanne Pickard
Hi, I have an Articulate file which has been published for CD. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the original powerpoint file, but I need to change one of the ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Paul Kornman
Elizabeth DeGeorge
Hi, I am using Articulate presenter to import swf files that are using shared objects to collect user reflections. ____________________________________________________...
By Elizabeth DeGeorge
Elizabeth DeGeorge
I have created a drag and drop activity in storyline and imported it as a web object into Articulate Presenter. I have used the bottom notes as my closed captioning th...
By Elizabeth DeGeorge
Dan Strong
Hi I am creating a book template, when the user hovers at the top of the content window, it triggers a menu bar on a new layer to come in. At first I had an exit anima...
By Dan Strong
Rebecah Lowe
Hi Everyone, I'm new to storyline and I'm having difficulty setting my overall template. Can someone help me please? I want it to look like my draft below: Any sugges...
By Sinchu Raj
Howie Pearson
I've sent the zip folder to a client for review via Google Drive. However, when he downloads it he can't launch the course. I can launch it via clicking the launcher f...
By Howie Pearson
Yadin Tzaban
Hi all, I have Storyline installed on my local computer and I'm trying to record software simulation (view and try modes) on a remote computer: 1. The action is reco...
By Yadin Tzaban
Jeremiah Gitonga
I am learning storyline and everything is going well. I however has experienced a strange text box behavior. I am searching the forums and seem not to see any similar ...
By Jeremiah Gitonga
Kevin Stump
I will try and encapsulate my inquiries to the forum in one Big Question Blob...please don't run away because I used too many words. : 1-Working on a TIMED regulatory ...
By Kevin Stump
El Burgaluva
Hi, all Is there a way to do simple mathematical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) based on the values of variables -- without using Javascript? Specifica...
By El Burgaluva
Whitney Lowe
I have recently starting using a registry cleaning program called Registry Reviver, that got very good reviews. However, ever since I started using it, each time it sc...
By Forrest Sobieszczyk
Aaron Toth
Hi. I've got a slide with several layers. On the base layer, there are two .swf files that animate elements on the screen. From the base layer, I click a hotspot which...
By Mike Enders
vania lamas
Hi. I'm creating a system prototype, and I just created a form with text fields, buttons, data entrys. But since it is a long form, I wanted to put it inside a scrolli...
By vania lamas
Eric Larson
I'm using Parallels/W7, Office Pro 2007, and Articulate 9 on a MacBook Pro. When publishing a presentation, objects with a color fill revert to white. I've tried delet...
By Peter Anderson
Gnaneswar R
Hi, How can i embed youtube videos with web object for i pad and html 5 courses. I tried so many times but its not working well with Mozilla but working with chrome. u...
By Gnaneswar R
David Quackenbush
I've created a menu with a number of slides listed. There are 3 sections where the slides have been indented using the Demote button. After doing the the Top menu item...
By David Quackenbush
Nicky A.
Hello everyone! I have a 37 slide presentation or so. Around slide 17 I have a "main menu" where users can click on any of 7 buttons which branch them to a 3-4 slide s...
By Peter Anderson
Rachael Miller
Hi Everyone, We have created a product knowledge self-assessment in Quizmaker that lives on our Cornerstone LMS. the premise is this: 1) Learner passes the quiz with a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kenny King
I've created a training course for my company and I have set up to provide a few slides of info, then a quiz, then more info and a quiz on that and so on. I have it se...
By Erika M