Product Last Post Replies
Sarah-Anne Kennedy
Hi, Is there a way for me to create interactive images in Engage? I want to add a hyperlink to an image within the Engage. I can only find ways to add a hyperlink to a...
Articulate Engage over 11 years ago
By Sarah-Anne Kennedy
Chad Blohowia
So I am trying to get my flash content imported into Articulate.  no problem, I import Flash via the flash movie import button. All is great except when my client gets...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa Buckmaster
I have a number of ppts that were translated into simpified Chinese. I am now publishing these ppts for LMS and am experiencing long publishing times or cases where th...
By Melissa Buckmaster
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, I have 13 different question banks. Each with its own result. As I want to have a SCORM output I only have the possibility to select 1 result slide to get a co...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Peter Faulhaber
Mark  Pease
I have recently begun working with templates within storyline, and can save and insert appropriately. Question 1;  How can I have thumbnails of the template file displ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Chris Fletcher
Can anyone tell me how this function of Articulate works? Is it based on Cookies? You can be as technical as you like, I'm just trying to find out for someone whether ...
By Johana Ward
Livia Barasz
Hi! I´m publishing a presentation with several quizzes and resume enabled. The resume works when I stop the course before the 5th quiz. And if I go to a quiz sli...
By Becky Lane
Gary Courington
I'm insertting an Engage interaction into Storyline. When I published, the interaction opened in a new window. I can't seem to find how I can control where the interac...
By Jeanette Brooks
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, In a story I have several video's. When skipping from one page to another I got the following message? Anyone
By Peter Faulhaber
Andrew Pearce
My understanding that Storyline bookmarks within a SCORM1.2 project using the SCORM objective parameters. My LMS does not support this SCORM parameter. It does support...
By Andrew Pearce
Robbin Hessa
Is there any way to utilize the default 'previous' button and move to another location or do I need to create a custom button and deselect previous in the properties?
By Phil Mayor
vero om
How Can I make a Seekbar for scene and not for slide? Please help me, is really important Verónica
By Peter Anderson
Marni Baltessen
Good morning, When I click on the Player tab to look at my project - I am missing 5 slides from one of my scenes - even though they are definitely part of that scene. ...
By Annie Jean
Robbin Hessa
I would like the next button to appear after the video ends.  Right now, I have ''change state of button to hiddent when the timeline starts' and then I have 'change s...
By Phil Mayor
Frances Steinberg
I'm sure there is any easy way to do this, but it is eluding me.  I have three versions of the material in my project.  I have set it up so that people using the Super...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Julia Rack
Hello, is there a possibility to adjust the slide-numbering of the menu in a published Articulate WBT. At the moment the slide numbering is linear and does not mirror ...
By Justin Grenier
Manfred Shan
Hey there, i´ve got a problem with the shadow option.  Here you can see two pictures. The pictures and sets are the same, with the exception the first got a shadow. Bu...
By Manfred Shan
Lindsay Kloepping
When I place an articulate asset (swf) at the bottom of my web page, on page load it automatically jumps down to that bottom half of the page.  Digging thru the story...
By Lindsay Kloepping
Ragnhild Bekkhus
Hello, The e-learning concept is really totally new for me and my team, and we're now working on a project to make our trainings more virtual, interactive, funny, avai...
By Peter Anderson
Steve Flowers
Made up this quick PDF for folks to print out and scribble as they work through Storyline. Hope it's helpful
By Geert De Rycke