Product Last Post Replies
Brian Bell
I've built a roll over slide that I'll be using multiple times. Is it possible to copy this slide into a master/layout? Brian
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Brian Bell
Noemi Monin-Wolter
Hi, I want to create my course using the Slide Only View. However, I am planning to attach documents to the course. Is it possible to create a link on the Powerpoint s...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
WiSeon Salisbury
I am working on a training module which will be assigned to every new hire (within an 8month period) in the company, but I want only those employees who have been with...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jessie Upp
I hope this is in the correct place for posting! Please let me know otherwise... _____________________________________________________________ eLearning Development ...
By Jessie Upp
Karl Manning
Hi, I'm using Articulate presenter as the main engine to build the course as the client has a custom skin built in that. I want to create a menu page using icons, hove...
By Karl Manning
Jordyn Matusevich
Hi, Just publishing my 2nd course in Storyline and it looks like it starts to generate slides for a split second, then the window closes and goes back to the publish w...
By Peter Anderson
Tom Teh
I just add a TextEntry in Flash with a print button so user can print it on paper what they just typed. I am running into a problem when user trying to type any text i...
By Peter Anderson
Dan Dolen
Does Storyline have Quizzing or will i need to buy that separate?
By Bruce Graham
Donna Massey
Hi.  I read on the forum that the only way to show the total presentation time for a story is via the Mobile App.  I don't really care about showing it, however, I wo...
By Donna Massey
Sam Carter
When a student answers a question correctly, I'd like my quiz questions to skip correct feedback and proceed immediately to the next question.   Where are the correct ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Jenifer Vanek
I have a learning module that includes both regular slides and engage interactions. All of the slides are fully narrated, as are the pieces of the engage interactions....
By Justin Grenier
Janine  van der Vorst
So I have downloaded the trial version of Storyline. I can do almost everything. Except insert a text box. Then the system just shuts down, doesn't react at all anymo...
By Adrian Dean
Susan P
I am at my wit's end!  I have published my presentation and uploaded it onto Articulate online.  When I launch it on my laptop from an "open" internet source, it plays...
By Susan P
Donna Massey
We have been using Presenter and wanted to be able to include HTML5 for folks that have iPads, etc.  We have purchased Storyline and after letting a couple of people t...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Tanya Walsh
For whatever reason, I can't seem to create an Articulate package. I have Articulate Suite '09, Microsoft Office 2010, and Windows 7. I follow all the steps indicated ...
By Peter Anderson
Graham Fox
Hi All, Does anyone have a link or know of tutorials that talk about how to give better feedback for Storyline Matching Drag and Drop quiz questions? I know at one poi...
By Graham Fox
Phyllis Colgan
I've continued to have problems with this drag and drop question. When I get the answer correct and then review the test at the end, the review shows that I got the qu...
By Phyllis Colgan
Paul Knights
Has anyone managed to get the 'download' for offline viewing feature to work. Apparently there should be a little green 'yes' button on the mobile player within the li...
By Peter Anderson
Francisco Carreon
I have a video into my slides, when hosted in a server the page starts loading and almost immediately the seekbar starts to move forward but in the meanwhile the video...
By Peter Anderson
Havaleh Havelka
I would like for users to see the appropriate training as feedback for any question they get wrong. Since I cannot link back to a Power Point slide from Quizmaker, I h...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks