Product Last Post Replies
Dawn Ferullo
Just downloaded NuggetHead's guru course to my iPad to help my fifth grader study for his capital quiz next week! Thanks for the study aid, Kevin!
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Daniel Martin
Hi, I am wondering if it is possilbe to show a particular layer on a slide when returning to it? I wish to allow my audience to choose a 'Path' through the module whi...
By Daniel Martin
Julie Rourke
We were previously able to view the tutorials, now we can't. Can you please tell me what format they are in? Could it have happened with the last update of IE patch (o...
By Julie Rourke
Mary Lacroix
I've been playing with the Player settings for a story that was built at 720 x 520 pixels. My native resolution is 1920 x 1200 on a Windows 7 machine. My students will...
By Mary Lacroix
christine kent
Flash is giving me this warning.  Yep, I can ignore it, or I could if it was not disabling the link in a Web Object Placeholder.  The slide works fine when saved to CD...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By christine kent
claire Flowers
I know there is a wide range based on the situation but I am going to ask anyway - What would be a good time budgeting number to use to create a 20 minute course?  Thi...
By claire Flowers
Sam Smith
Hi good folk Any ideas why my module is not displaying resources and menu tabs as it should in the player (skin) It works fine in browser or on desktop Could it be sto...
By Peter Anderson
Peter Moyer
I have an audio file that I would like to copy and paste into Sound Forge as the .wav file has disappeared.  I have no idea why...  Is there a way I can do this as the...
By Christine Hendrickson
deb creghan
The content player title for my Storyline courses says "new story" instead of the name of the course, which appears in the reporting tab when I publish it.   Does anyo...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Shelly Briggs
I have many Studio 09 courses in our LMS that work great, but the first 2 courses I developed in Storyline aren't working correctly.  We've had a few different issues ...
By Peter Anderson
A B
Hi. I am new to Articulate Storyline and so far I like it a lot! I do have a few questions, however.  1. If I were to upload a presentation to ftp manually, how would ...
By Peter Anderson
Ashley W
I'm fine with almost every part of doing this, the only problem I'm running into is: How do you create a percentage result variable?  How do you get the variables to c...
By Annie Jean
Ashley W
Is this a bug?  I keep having pictures or video I've placed inside of markers disappear.  I don't mind so much for the pictures, but the video is one video that I have...
By Brian Batt
Jesse Spinella
Hello Heroes, question for you... Is there a way to create a print button that will capture my own variables and results of a test? I've created my own custom scoring ...
By Jesse Spinella
Sandra Collins
I created a course template in Storyline, with my title text set to 28pt. When a co-worker opens the file (tried both the Storyline file and the Storyline template fil...
By Peter Anderson
John Slifco
Hi, I am trying to annotate slides that contain video clips.  Whenever I try to start annotation in add annotation (or start recording in narration mode), the video st...
By Justin Grenier
Jim Schuster
We are using Articulate Storyline and have the settings on the results page set to single use and 2 hr time limit.  We are using Litmos as our LMS, which has worked we...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Paul Lush
We have recently introduced a simulation based multi-module course that seems to be presenting issues.  Firstly, at various points throughout the simulations, users ex...
By Paul Lush
Stephanie Naughton
Hi, I sent my course to a third party to narrate, when they sent it back to me, the audio files are missing.  They can see the audio files on their end, but when I unz...
By Justin Grenier
John Stather
Hi all I'm a secondary school teacher in the Uk and am very interested in the benefits of using Storyline to package independent work modules for our students. Time is...
By Peter Anderson