Product Last Post Replies
Dave Mallette
I created a practice quiz with immediate feedback for each question which required a slide. Intuitively, I created a "Feedback" question group and directed the r...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Dave Mallette
Heather Thomas
I'm very interested in purchasing Articulate; however, my organization currently uses PowerPoint 2007. Is Articulate completely compatible with this older version? I s...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Heather Thomas
Leslie Ballard
I've been working on a presentation for the last several days and all of a sudden this afternoon I started noticing weirdness. When I preview or publish, part of the...
By Justin Wilcox
Tina R
I purchased Articulate a couple weeks ago and it was working fine. Tonight it stopped working. i read the posts to enable the Presenter ribbon. I log...
By Brian Batt
Karyn Lemberg
Can you change the background of a Web Object so that it is transparent ? (the html file is from an engage ...) Just wondering so that the slide background can s...
By Brian Batt
George Reith
Is there anyway to remove the tooltip with the tabs title that appears above the rotating images when you hover over them? It is unreadable.
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By David Burton
Jeff Sale
I am trying to have an image change to a movie instead of zoom into it when the user clicks on it. Here is code from both a video and an image zoom. C...
By Brian Batt
Rhona Blankenship
I have created a course that provides instructions on how to navigate a .pdf file which has been enbedded as a HTML object. For some reason when you click on the tab, ...
By Phil Mayor
Nishana P
Hi All, I have few interactions in my course. Following issue happens while I try to run the course using keyboard and user is unable to move ahead- If student is on t...
By Phil Mayor
Asish Menon
In the quizmaker template, I have assigned 100% transparency to all except the buttons [blue] and text [white]. I have even set the quiz slide master background to tra...
By Asish Menon
Tony Donnelly
I have a piece of video inserted into a Media Tour template in Engage. It's the last tab. When the video is complete, it begins all over again. I hav...
By Tony Donnelly
Lianne Slavin
Hello, I noted a few queries about this in the Engage forum but nothing in Quizmaker. I'm therefore posting here in the hope that there may just be a wa...
By Justin Wilcox
Lesley Rogan
Hi there, I have successfully publish all my content, but now when I go back to a lesson, I see the videos are embedded, but they are not publishing. The associated pp...
By Justin Wilcox
Mark Bowden
Hi Guys. I'm new to the training industy, having worked in UK night clubs for 20 years. I'm trying to write courses to train bar staff in Resposible Alcohol Retail, to...
By Venice McDougle
Pam Boyd
Is there a way to change the master slide shape in PowerPoint? I'd like my course to be on a rectangular shaped background and I can't figure out how to change the bac...
By Phil Mayor
Rob Wright
Bigger picture - I'd like to build a generic learning module for higher ed students to use when investigating video material related to course work... build the framew...
By Rob Wright
Eric Larson
If I try to move an animation marker to fine tune a transition in the audio time-line, the editor freezes, forcing me to kill the app(both Ppt and Articulate) using th...
By Rob Wright
Jinnie Ong
I would like know how can i resize the "slide size on screen"? I try to customize the "slide size on screen" in the Page Setup, but when I publish out the s...
By Brian Sullivan
Sophia Baisie
Has any one created projects in presenter without using any sound? I have some training materials that we're converting into online courses and I was wondering how it ...
By Phil Mayor
Jan Morris
Does anyone have a suggestion for how to track results by questions in a group. I have 10 groups of questions with 3 questions in each group. The quiz...
By Phil Mayor