Product Last Post Replies
Jinnie Ong
I would like know how can i resize the "slide size on screen"? I try to customize the "slide size on screen" in the Page Setup, but when I publish out the s...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Sullivan
Sophia Baisie
Has any one created projects in presenter without using any sound? I have some training materials that we're converting into online courses and I was wondering how it ...
By Phil Mayor
Jan Morris
Does anyone have a suggestion for how to track results by questions in a group. I have 10 groups of questions with 3 questions in each group. The quiz...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bill Marvin
I am new to the Articulate game and just created my first tutorial using Presenter. That part was easy, but I have two hyperlinks in the text, both of which came out l...
By Poornima Ramachandran
J Parker
I created two quizes, and when published it only see one of them. In the previous version, I had no problem - now it only see's only one of them. I set...
By Justin Wilcox
Stacy Bodenner
Question, Part A: I'm currently writing a 10-question quiz where several of the questions have the same answers. For the training legngth question, I used a matc...
By Jeanette Brooks
william johnson
Hi Guys, I am new to Quizmaker, but my client likes it so I am learning it. That said, I do have a challenge I need help with. I am uploading my quizzes to a cu...
By Justin Wilcox
Larry Bograd
I can pull a .flv file into my slide, using add Flash Movie.However, I don't see the thumbnail preview on the Flash Movie properties box. The movie reel icon placehold...
By Blake Griffin
Aaron Weaver
I've been using Articulate Quizmaker 09 for the past week and am amazed at how easy it has been to use. I am a career graphic designer who has worked for Microsoft, Ex...
By Aaron Weaver
Yale Cohen
Anyone with experience loading Presenter files that contain Quizzes into Angel Learning AND able to link quiz results to the Angel Gradebook? HELP! I'm using SCORM 200...
By Justin Wilcox
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I've had a look through the forums and can't seem to find an answer. I want to create a course which has essay questions and I want to upload it using SCORM i...
By Phil Mayor
Louise Clare
Hi In a tab interaction, I need to create an internet hyperlink which activates when the user clicks on the picture they can see next to the text that comes up a...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Etienne du Jardin
Hello everybody. I have created a quiz in Quiz Maker. Let's that the student has answered to all the questions but he is not sure of a few answers. So, bef...
By Justin Wilcox
Derek Marn
I had to revise an Articulate presentation. When I opened the previously published pptx file to make my revisions, Articulate renamed the original ppta ...
By Justin Wilcox
Shawn Cantu
I've got a series of two-slide pairs, the first slide has a thumbnail icon that when clicked on goes to the second slide and displays a demonstration of system behavio...
By Justin Wilcox
Gibson 68
Hi, I am interested in finding out how I can turn off the black title bar in Engage? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Gibson 68
Rodney N.
Hello, I am trying to solve this problem that recently came up in a course that I am designing. I have a built Flash file that I am importing into PowerPoint and...
By Rodney N.
Brian Sullivan
I am having the buttons in the resume popup appearing in the same color as the button background (at least that is what I am supposing -- the buttons and popup appear ...
By Brian Sullivan
Doug Mattson
I really get into March Madness with all of the energy and excitement it generates...but, unfortunately there can also be some frustration when my ...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Natalia Mueller
Hello Articulate Community, Can anyone tell me the best way to set my presentation to display Slides Only? I was told that I have to go to Slide Properties > Change...
By Natalia Mueller