Product Last Post Replies
Anne Koproski
I have a taped recording of someone I want to use as a sample in my eLearning course. I also want to introduce it. This is as simple as me saying - "How wo...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Solano *
Hello: I'm developing courses in mutiple languages and I'm running into issues with fonts. Specifically, I've noticed in the IE bar the course title displays incorrec...
By Brian Batt
Patti Shank
Is there any way to pull aggregate item data from s a specific group of Quizmaker questions so I can analyze how groups of people answered individual qu...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Patti Shank
Colin Bill
Hi, In a separate PPP I have created the art backgrounds for slides in my lesson. When I select all, save as a picture, and insert the images into a new, final PP-Arti...
By Brian Batt
Lynda Kluck
I can't seem to get my Captivate hotspots to work within Presenter. I've used hot spots before on older versions of Captivate/Articulate and they worked fine so I am n...
By Brian Batt
Cathy Twarog
Hello -- I have a course that was published as AICC. We have loaded the course into our LMS (Plateau) and there have been over 3K course completions. Sever...
By Gabe Anderson
Michael Bender
I've downloaded and am attempting to use the custom preloader that has been made available. Most if not all of our elearning consists of video clips with support...
By Brian Batt
Dave Dixson
I recently evaluated a different SCORM authoring tool and found its behaviour within the LMS was slightly different from Quizmaker's. It didnt have its own submit butt...
By Joe Deegan
KarthikKumar Somasundaram
I have constructed a course using Articulate and published for AICC and included relay.asp for overcoming the cross domain related issue. But I am currently facing two...
By KarthikKumar Somasundaram
Rick Zyha
Hi all I am a newb so please forgive my ignorance... I am trying to insert a FLV clip into my slide, but when I go to preview it nothing runs. Then in place of th...
By Rick Zyha
Megan Maguire
And am still lost! First of all, we are publishing our online material on SharePoint (so maybe this is the problem?). I am trying to publish online content with ...
By Brian Batt
LIBRIX
How do I disable the mouse hovering and clicking sounds in quizes?
By Jeanette Brooks
Bill Finnerty
Using Presenter & QuizMaker since start of this year and now looking to integrate QuizMaker with my Presenter/PowerPoint. I am thinking I would like to insert a s...
By Bill Finnerty
Christy Pines
I've created 5 modules, all fine until I get to the last one. It has 26 slides, audio imported fine on the first 18. The 19th slide has no audio. Slides 20 - 26, no ma...
By Christy Pines
Laurie Kane
I have an issue with the 'next slide' button, whatever it may be called. In Powerpoint I can step through bullet points however it seems when published in Presenter I ...
By Brian Batt
Shawn Cantu
I've been lurking here for a while and after reading Simon's discussion about how to resolve flickering when attempting to make slide 'transitions' seemless, I thus im...
By Brian Batt
Lani Flores
When I purchased Articulate, I was under the impression -- what I see in Powerpoint is what I would get when Presenter converts the slides to Flash. However, I'm...
By Brian Batt
pan kaz
Hello everybody i have a problem with finish button. After quiz is over and pressing finish button or after clicking on submit all answers i have a message from intern...
By pan kaz
Amy Hansen
I'm trying to reuse the same Engage module in two spots in my presentation, but it will only show up in one spot. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Kristi Nokken
Jeff Nauman
Apologies if this has been addressed and I've missed it. My client wants a 20 question randomized quiz generated from a 200 question master and published to hard-copy ...
By Brian Batt