Product Last Post Replies
pan kaz
Hello everybody i have a problem with finish button. After quiz is over and pressing finish button or after clicking on submit all answers i have a message from intern...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By pan kaz
Amy Hansen
I'm trying to reuse the same Engage module in two spots in my presentation, but it will only show up in one spot. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Kristi Nokken
Jeff Nauman
Apologies if this has been addressed and I've missed it. My client wants a 20 question randomized quiz generated from a 200 question master and published to hard-copy ...
By Brian Batt
Sheila Bulthuis
Hoping someone can help me with this... Over the past couple of days, about 75% of the time that I record audio PPT crashes when i click Save & Close in...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Pam Jones
Hi - i recently download the update-7 exe file and have run the file but now cant see Articulate menu in Powerpoint. What do I need to do get the menu back? Thanks Pam
By Gabe Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am beginning to transfer over some presentations I have created over to another computer using the 'Send To Articulate Package' option. What happens wh...
By Brian Batt
Anthony Hicks
Hi, complete newbie here, first post, so please excuse what I'm sure is a simple question! :o) Please can someone tell me how, on a labelled graphics interaction...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Beth Rhew
I am working on a project that will be published in Articulate and placed on a portal for access. We have tested it and it works fine to publish to the web and t...
By Brian Batt
Sue Holbert
I recenttly updated a course that I created for a client running on their LMS which has been displaying fine for nearly 6 mos. When I re-published and re-loaded the im...
By Brian Batt
John Parr
I am fairly new to Quizmaker so please be patient. I have followed the instructions from previous posts and have published my quiz by selecting the LMS option and SCOR...
By Wayne Vermillion
Jennifer Tuman
Can I publish my course to a private google wiki? If so, how? Thanks.
By ram subhash
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, I have been asked to help solve a problem for a company. They had a consultant build a large course that is very heavy on videos. There are 8 videos each...
By James Brown
Jeff ("JP") Redman
My boss showed me a web presentation that does not appear to have been created in Articulate, and it has a very nice animated background. Just patterns and graphics ...
By Jeff ("JP") Redman
Simon Perkins
I know there's a post from a while back that shows how to include multiple QMs in a presentation, but I can't find it at the minute and don't remember if it addresses ...
By Steve Flowers
Layton Fogah
Hello, I came across an issues similar to the one the user experienced in this post and wanted to know if there was an answer /reason why this is happening. &nbsp...
By Justin Wilcox
Simon Perkins
I need to figure out a reliable way to do this because if a course: - is devoid of any quiz elements or the need for capturing a score - is totally free and includes l...
By Simon Perkins
Adam Truckenmiller
I created a sidebar video in Flash CS5 and used a background color of #000000. I used the same hexi color for the background of the Articulate Presenter and when I go ...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Sean Speake
Hi there, I'm putting the final touches on a course for a client, and they've asked that their logo be left aligned in the logo area of Presenter (top left, above the ...
By Gabe Anderson
Tasos Katsaounis
Is it is possible to translate Presenter in other languages? Is it a feature I am unaware of? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
By Gabe Anderson
Simon Perkins
Have just started using this again after having a few weird experiences when testing published courses. Understandably, Articulate advocate testing courses in the envi...
By Justin Wilcox