Product Last Post Replies
Patricianne pavio
Hello everybody, I created a Player Template which is going to be the standard for the company. My idea was that I was going to ask anybody using Articulate to instal...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Patricianne pavio
Shawn Lock
Hi - I'm having problems getting the resume button to display text. I've gone through all of the steps listed on the forums and help to verify everything in the Text L...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Asish Menon
Eager to know if there is an option [or set of options] on enabling which the user gets the feedback: 1. Incomplete, if the user quits the quiz [series of questions] a...
By Asish Menon
Theresa Paganini
HI, Before purchasing an LMS I was publishing my courses for CD delivery and saving to both a local and network drive with no problems. I'm now trying ...
By Brian Batt
Zara Ogden
Ok I am not sure how the best way is or how to do what I am trying to do so I need some help. The image is from Google book so i can just simply insert the web page h...
By Brian Batt
Deanne Kludy
I have a quiz within an E-Learning course, wrapped in Presenter. I want the learner to click on the quiz in Presenter, but have ti open in a new window. Ho...
By Brian Batt
Alan Montague
I am working on a module that introduces a new GUI to our customers. Rather than make it a page turner I have created a 'menu page' of a screen shot and placed hyperli...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Carolyn Daughtry Krill
Hello community members! I recently upgraded to Office 2010 and have encountered an issue that really puts a cramp in my style. More specifically, the style of my shap...
By Phil Mayor
vinod S
Hi, Can we create fresh new engage interaction and also can we customize the default engage interactions?
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By vinod S
John Boisvert
My company upgraded our laptops and now I have Office 2010 with Ariculate 5.4.0 Pro... when I go to record narration, the slide pops up in front of the small recorder ...
By Brian Batt
Melanie Fine
As a chemistry teacher, I would like to include a drop down periodic table in my articulate presentations, especially when I integrate quizmaker into the presentation....
By Melanie Fine
Jeff Sale
We have questions where there is an "Other" option, where after the user is supposed to enter what it was that he/she liked about the course. Is this possible, I...
By Phil Mayor
Jay Cousins
Part of a project that I am working on has a quiz. The quiz has an image of a heart with a list of the various parts of the heart to one side. I want the student to be...
By Phil Mayor
Greg Edwards
Here's the scenario: my course contains several attached PDF documents. For example, let's call it My Document.pdf. Rather than force the user to go through the Attach...
By Brian Batt
Andy Parker
Hi, I have created an Engage FAQ interaction and put links on some of the answers. Those that link to a web page are fine, but those that link to zip on a web server b...
By Brian Batt
Jason Levasseur
Ok, this is bizarre and I can’t seem to find any logical reason as to why it’s happening. I have PowerPoint2010 I have added an Flash movie I created to the slide. Th...
By Phil Corriveau
Steve Woodhams
Hi. Have new laptop so had to download and re-install Quizmaker. No issues there and licence key worked fine. When I open an existing simple quiz, I ...
By Steve Woodhams
Jens Svendsen
For some reason graphics are randomly changing to red Xs or other graphics after I publish a presentation. In most cases these are the hand-drawn arrows and other grap...
By Stephanie Harnett
Mark Kentwell
I have a client who needs customised bullet points, which can be done via Bullets & NUmbering feature, then selecting "Picture" to import a graphic. My issue is th...
By David Anderson
Tom K
Hi everyone, Can someone tell me if it's possible to align text to the bottom of a slide, and doing so easily? I'm fairly certain I could count text lines but th...
By Brian Batt