Product Last Post Replies
Chris Burns
I'm building a quiz that requires a 100% pass mark. The quiz will sit within a course module. The learner will have two chances to answer each question correctly. If t...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Chris Burns
kathy ward
Hi All, I have embeded a you tube video in a presentation with the autoplay option. I want the video to play then automaticall move on to the next slide. However, if ...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By kathy ward
Bernardo Ezeta
Hi, I just got a contract with a mayor bookstore chain who is implementing a new ERP. I have to build courses to teach the bookstore personnel on how to use this softw...
By Bernardo Ezeta
Will Findlay
Does anyone else experience system alert beeps when editing Quizmaker quizzes from a PowerPoint Articulate file? I can't really pin down when they occur, but they alwa...
By Brian Batt
Chat54 .
I have a quiz with 12 questions with randomise set as an option. The quiz only goes through 4-5 slides before finishing and showing the results. I have tried recreatin...
By Brian Batt
Carol  Haueter
I'm trying to add wav files to PPt 2003, using Articulate 09. When I listen to the wav files, the audio is fine. When I add the files to PPt (using t...
By Dwayne Schamp
Éric Hébert
the time is always set to 180:00 even my captivate take 41 sec. Do someone know how to fix that
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kelly Condron
I'm having an issue with three of the four videos that I have inserted into my presentation. The total duration for the slide is showing up at 3:24 vs. the time of the...
By Dwayne Schamp
juliette sibson
Hi I have had a request to provide one final score rather than scores for an individual quiz. The course has five seperate quizzes spread throughout. Is it poss...
By Robert Kennedy
Hong Leon
I have published a test with Articulate Quizmaker. Now I have a problme: I want every staff only has one chance to make the test. How can I do?? Thanks a lot!
By Gerry Wasiluk
Yvonne Mbanefo
Hi all, I've recently signed up for an Amazon S3 account . However, i cannot currently link my presentations from it . when i upload single files like images and pdfs,...
By Gabe Anderson
juliette sibson
Hi First time here and a mere novice with Articulate tool. Issue: Created an engage interaction which instead of being saved into my power presentation, it appea...
By Jeanette Brooks
Tucker MacGregor
I inherited a presentation to publish that was missing two slide which I added to the end. Each slide is 5 seconds in duration. Now the training lists 10 seconds as it...
By Tucker MacGregor
Wayne Vermillion
Problem: After first viewing in good order, when users click to review interactions a second time, multi-item interactions open to the very last item. Scenar...
By Wayne Vermillion
Scott Arnold
I've noticed this a few times, and generally it's not a problem, with a short workaround. Occasionally, I'll attempt to open a .pptx file (with Articulate stuff in it)...
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
This is being a real bugbear on a couple of courses (both of which comprise many modules) so I need to find a fix real soon. The problem is that several slides flicker...
By Justin Wilcox
David Janus
Hello, I have been creating some diagrams in my powerpoint slides and it would be great if I could insert a screen clip - can I do that?
By Jeanette Brooks
David Janus
I have inserted a bunch of animations from Animation Factory, which are .gif files - and they move around and work properly in my powerpoint slides, but once I publish...
By David Janus
Ian Pearson
Hi all, I am building a scenario based course where we follow 3 employees in a company and convey relevant course information through their experiences...
By Ian Pearson
Joseph Flanagan
HI, I have some quizzes that I publish and then launch locally. Before I updated to Flash 10.2.152.26, I used to be able to just go to the folder where I had published...
By Joseph Flanagan