Last Post Replies
Matt Blackstock
Good Morning E-Learning Heroes! We have just commenced using the Articulate E-Learning Studio (love the products!) at my organisation and have a couple of modules...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Pam Jones
Hi; I've added a survey quiz to a course and have two questions about this: 1. How do you set up the quiz so there is no option to "Retry" at the end of the quiz. In ...
almost 13 years ago
By Pam Jones
Elise De Maeyer
Hi, My quiz disappears once I post my Articulate produced CBT on a sharepoint site. When saved locally, everything works fine. it's only when I post it on sharepoint: ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Anderson
Hello... My colleague has Presenter, but does not have QM. Is there a way I can create his quizzes, send him the files, have him import them into his PPT (which ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Edmund O'Neill
Hello, talented folks! I've got a usage question. I wasn't sure if it's a Support question or a Building Better Courses question, but here goes: I'd like to set up a...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Edmund O'Neill
Hello! I have a problem that I hope the wonderful community here can help me with. I'm grappling with this issue: http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker09/kb/?p...
almost 13 years ago
By Edmund O'Neill
Paul Lombardi
I teach music theory. I was hoping Quizmaker would allow me to make the kinds of quizzes I wanted, but it cannot. I could not find software by other vendors that could...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Christina Holloway
Hello, I have inserted an jpg image onto a Quizmaker slide and when it displays in quizmaker slide editing mode, it looks as I want it to. However, when I preview it, ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lamma Mamma
I cant seem to find a way to change the look of bullets in the quizmaker text box. I am trying to change the bullet type as well as the space that is in between the bu...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Frank Boyle
Hi there, One of the requested features for our quizzes is a difference in points value for a second attempt - i.e. you provide some helpful feedback on a wrong ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rimar Joy Llobrera
Hi, everyone. I just wanna ask if it is possible to set a timer for each question in the QuizMaker? Thank you so much.
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Phil Mayor
Hi I wonder if this is possible, I have a number of quizzes in my elearning. It is hosted on moodle. I want the users to take the quiz once and then the qu...
almost 13 years ago
By Alun Weaving-Baluci
Daragh O Brien
Hi I'm working on an internal project with my company to develop some elearning capabilities. One aspect of what we want to do in one scenario is to present learners w...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
chris dou
Hello , I would like to insert my quizzes in my powerpoint , but the template of the quizz has nothing in comon with my power point ... I didn t find how to change th...
almost 13 years ago
By chris dou
Frank Boyle
Hi there, Funny problem. We have a selection of quizzes on science fiction that uses the abbreviation Sci-Fi. We've noticed that in all the feedback boxes - this has c...
almost 13 years ago
By Frank Boyle
Jay Speight
I need to insert drawings and photos as part of quiz questions for a OSHA crane hand signal quiz. Can this be done and if so, how?
almost 13 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Simon Perkins
FITB seems to be an appropriate model to use for approx 10-15 simple interactions in a new course we're building. All we need is a sentence or two of text with a...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Graham Bayne
Hello, I used the demo for quizmaker a few month ago for project that stalled. However it now looks like it may start so I took the attached quiz file from home to the...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Graeme Nicholls
Is there a cloze style question available in Quizmaker I have been playing in Articulate and many other E learning tools for awhile now. One of the useful question typ...
almost 13 years ago
By Graeme Nicholls
Greg Leach
Hi There, I am trying to convert an English quiz to French. So I have converted everything using the text labels. But there are still things in English wh...
almost 13 years ago
By Michael McHale