Last Post Replies
Kenny Morton
We work on a series of Networked PCs and cannot publish our Articulate courses on line When I publish a quiz onto my hard drive, or to a memory stick and run it on my ...
almost 13 years ago
By Tim Golden
Greg Davis
I have 14 questions that must be answered based on a short case study. How can I keep the short case study available to the user without leaving quizmaker, yet very ac...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Helena Froyton
Hi, Let's see if you can understand my question...How should I save a template that I create, so that when selecting it as the background format in Quizmaker, it will ...
almost 13 years ago
By Helena Froyton
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I published my quiz file and inserted the swf file into my normal Powerpoint presentation. However, the quiz doesn't work with a normal Powerpoint...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
James Rosemeyer
I need to make a friendly quiz that the score won't count in the LMS. I tried using a survey but I did not see the same type of questions that a quiz offers....
almost 13 years ago
By James Rosemeyer
S P
Some of my quizzes have a "continue" button, while others have a "finish" button. I would like them all to be consistent (preferably all say "finish")...is this ...
almost 13 years ago
By S P
Bill Finnerty
I am, for the very 1st time, using a survey. Presently the survey is standalone but will baked into a Presenter/PowerPoint and shortly thereafter deployed in an Articu...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Larry Hieb
Is there a page that I can go to (on the Articulate Web site) that will show me the most recent update and what changes/fixes that it contains. The reason I ask, is th...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Larry Hieb
I have several students using my QM09 tests. Only one student is having problems. The spinning wheel preloader spins and spins but the test never opens. She has the ne...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bill Finnerty
Anyway for force the survey results to be emailed to a specified email address ? AND I am looking for the survey results to be emailed or otherwise delivered as an ano...
almost 13 years ago
By Bill Finnerty
Karina Welna
HI, I have a quiz that is working great, but my client wants to have a question before the quiz is started to ensure that the user has read a particular text, and unle...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lani Flores
The backspace and arrow cursor keys are not working with Fill-in-the-blanks answers in Quizmaker. The only way I can delete/edit characters;&nb...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jeff ("JP") Redman
I am building seven similar courses to be taken in series. All have quizzes. In all the other quizzes I can make the RETRY QUIZ button go away, but not this one. I b...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ted Moore
I built a presentation with "dummy" quizzes... I have gotten them corrected and inserted into the presentation... I can tell be cause the screen shot inside PowerPoint...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Edmund O'Neill
Hello, Is there a way to auto-number answer choices in Quizmaker? So, if I have 4 choices, Articulate will automatically add "1" or "2" (or "A" then "B") before the ch...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Uday Singh
I am loading few articulate quizzes in my Flash application that I developed with AS 2.0. All the are quizzes running fine. But I want to store the complete score from...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rob  W
Hi Guys, I would like to put 30 questions into a Quiz and have the, published to LMS, articulate quiz randomly choose 10 from those 30. This would be to...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Richard Jones
I recently made a flag quiz and discovered (through the forum) that by adding text to the Choice column and text to the Match column (MATCHING DRAG AND DROP) - and the...
almost 13 years ago
By Richard Jones
Larry Hieb
Is there a page that I can view what issues and or fixes were addressed in the most recent QM 09 update? I know when QM 09 loads up, it checks for any new updates, but...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kelly Baldwin
Hello, We've experienced a few quirks on some of our quizzes. In one scenario, the quiz answers are messy, not formatted well and overlap other answers (t...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox