Last Post Replies
juliette sibson
Hi I have had a request to provide one final score rather than scores for an individual quiz. The course has five seperate quizzes spread throughout. Is it poss...
over 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Hong Leon
I have published a test with Articulate Quizmaker. Now I have a problme: I want every staff only has one chance to make the test. How can I do?? Thanks a lot!
over 13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I want to remove the number that appears in front of a question displayed in the Navigation panel. I don't mind having the question text there, but I don't w...
over 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Robert Shannon
Hi everyone, I am having trouble getting any type of math symbol to appear with the quiz of matching drop down. If someone can give me some advice on either how to cha...
over 13 years ago
By Robert Shannon
Keith Freeman
I'm new to quizmaker. Icurrently have my quiz set to submit after each question. However, once the quiz determines the user can no longer possibly pass according to th...
over 13 years ago
By Keith Freeman
Will Findlay
In getting Subject Matter Expert review of my Quizmaker quizzes, I am looking for good ideas on how to get the test questions out of Quizmaker in a format that they ca...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Margaret Jacobs
I have one e-learning activity that needs to be done by 4 different categories of learners. Putting the e-learning together is not a problem with the branching, ...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
Hi all. I have a "question" that I want to ask in the middle of my course - "Which of the following do you think are important for topic x?" I would like then to selec...
over 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Zara Ogden
Hello everyone... I am having a very frustrating issue. Quizmaker keeps shutting down on me. When I am in the middle of making a question or saving or whatever random ...
over 13 years ago
By Zara Ogden
PMT Elearning
Hello, In test mode, is there a way to see answer feedback after scoring the test. We would like this for each question when the user selects the "review" button...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tom Hannon
Greetings to All, Please forgive this question if it has already been posted. I did a search before this post and came up with nothing usable, so.... The outpu...
over 13 years ago
By Laura Hickling
Daren Deans
Is it possible to have a quiz report to the harddrive or be sent to a server that hasn't got an LMS bolted on?
over 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Wendy Leong
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Land Ormiston
With Quizmaker, it it possible to create a quiz with open text questions where users are forced to navigate through and view each question but not forced to enter a re...
over 13 years ago
By Land Ormiston
Adrian Gates
Hi All, Currently, I've been writing Quizzes in this format: 1. Slide setting up quiz with instructions 2. Quiz 3. If they Fail instructions slide - branched in "...
over 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Angie Johnson
Hi Everyone, I need to be able to mark an ungraded quiz as "Completed/100%" in our LMS upon completion. Does anyone have any tricks as to how to do this? I'm able to g...
over 13 years ago
By Angie Johnson
LIBRIX
When a user performs certain positive actions in a simulator we want to award points to the user or decrement points for negative actions chosen. If a user quits...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adam Truckenmiller
I remember a day or two ago coming across a video in the tutorials on how to embed a Quizmaker question into an Engage file but am unable to find it anymore....
over 13 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Judy Hogan
We have an Articulate presentation that has 5 quizes. Each is set to show feedback on each question. All have identical settings. All work fine when tested...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Carla Stewart
As part of a course in Presenter, the learners take a quiz. At the end of the quiz, learners should get a results slide which shows their score. If the learners P...
over 13 years ago
By Tess Farley