Last Post Replies
Daren Deans
Is it possible to have a quiz report to the harddrive or be sent to a server that hasn't got an LMS bolted on?
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Wendy Leong
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Land Ormiston
With Quizmaker, it it possible to create a quiz with open text questions where users are forced to navigate through and view each question but not forced to enter a re...
over 13 years ago
By Land Ormiston
Adrian Gates
Hi All, Currently, I've been writing Quizzes in this format: 1. Slide setting up quiz with instructions 2. Quiz 3. If they Fail instructions slide - branched in "...
over 13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Angie Johnson
Hi Everyone, I need to be able to mark an ungraded quiz as "Completed/100%" in our LMS upon completion. Does anyone have any tricks as to how to do this? I'm able to g...
over 13 years ago
By Angie Johnson
LIBRIX
When a user performs certain positive actions in a simulator we want to award points to the user or decrement points for negative actions chosen. If a user quits...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adam Truckenmiller
I remember a day or two ago coming across a video in the tutorials on how to embed a Quizmaker question into an Engage file but am unable to find it anymore....
over 13 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Judy Hogan
We have an Articulate presentation that has 5 quizes. Each is set to show feedback on each question. All have identical settings. All work fine when tested...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Carla Stewart
As part of a course in Presenter, the learners take a quiz. At the end of the quiz, learners should get a results slide which shows their score. If the learners P...
over 13 years ago
By Tess Farley
Babette Miller
I’m having some trouble removing the Print button from the bottom of my results page. I went into Pass Results, unchecked the “allow user to print results” option, sav...
over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Grant Goodwind
I have several very long quizzes where I’ve changed the navigation to Submit All At Once because I want learners to be able to review and change their answe...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Babette Miller
Is there a way to extract the questions and answer choices (not the learner responses) from a Quizmaker quiz? I thought that in a previous version this was in an xml f...
over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Chris Norton
Is there any way to use the "Retry Quiz" button ONLY when a user fails a quiz and eliminate it from the bottom of the "pass" screen when they pass the quiz?
over 13 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Christine James
I'm trying to set up my quiz/interaction so that folks can take it multiple times. With a straight up quiz, this works fine...but when I add a time limit, things go...
over 13 years ago
By Christine James
Christine James
I need some help regarding the 'email results' and 'print results' functions in Quizmaker'09 - I have discovered that if I publish a quiz to Web, that the email and ...
over 13 years ago
By Christine James
Tess Farley
In both Quiz Maker and Presenter I have the settings set to "Allow Quiz to be taken only once" and yet you can easily go in an take the quiz again just by clicking o...
over 13 years ago
By Christine James
Arthur Binotti
I am using survey mode to create a brief "course" of sorts. Basically I have 13 blank slides each with either text or a video on them. Right now it is set to submit pe...
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Sam Veasey
I need a little help with the email results and print results features in Quizmaker 09. I just realized that if I publish a quiz for Web, that the email and print but...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Cindy Hollister
I have a course, and I'd like users to be able to use the forward/back/pause controller to navigate their way through. However, I also have a quiz, and once they get...
over 13 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Colleen Brunner
I am trying to change the color when user selects answer. Currently the whole area over the answer is blue (and dot in multiple choice is blue too). I did not find any...
over 13 years ago
By Jay Hedley