Last Post Replies
Vicky Back
I am working on a quiz and have set the restriction to only allow the users to leave the quiz once they have answered all of the questions. When the user tries t...
13 years ago
By Sean Speake
Marty King
I have a course that uses videos throughout. Some of the videos as part of a quiz question. Instead. I used Quizmakers' blank slide option. While t...
13 years ago
By Marty King
Brad Johns
I need to move 93 hyperlinks. This will take to long using the GUI is there anyway to edit the .quiz file or someother file to change the hyperlinks. Thanks
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Articulate User
How can I make Quizmaker force the quiz to always resume where the quiz taker was at if they leave in the middle of a quiz instead of prompting to resume?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Diane Boewe
I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but I could not seem to find an answer after researching the forums... Is it possible to send which&n...
13 years ago
By Diane Boewe
Phil Mayor
I havent used quizmaker as much as I probably should have, I am now doing a project that is very heavy on quizmaker and I am becoming a little frustrated. I initially ...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Chris Burns
Can I create a multiple true/false question in quizmaker? For example: "Which of these statements about our annual policy is correct? Select 'true' or 'false' for each...
13 years ago
By Chris Burns
Chris Burns
I'm building a quiz that requires a 100% pass mark. The quiz will sit within a course module. The learner will have two chances to answer each question correctly. If t...
13 years ago
By Chris Burns
Will Findlay
Does anyone else experience system alert beeps when editing Quizmaker quizzes from a PowerPoint Articulate file? I can't really pin down when they occur, but they alwa...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Chat54 .
I have a quiz with 12 questions with randomise set as an option. The quiz only goes through 4-5 slides before finishing and showing the results. I have tried recreatin...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
juliette sibson
Hi I have had a request to provide one final score rather than scores for an individual quiz. The course has five seperate quizzes spread throughout. Is it poss...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Hong Leon
I have published a test with Articulate Quizmaker. Now I have a problme: I want every staff only has one chance to make the test. How can I do?? Thanks a lot!
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I want to remove the number that appears in front of a question displayed in the Navigation panel. I don't mind having the question text there, but I don't w...
13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Robert Shannon
Hi everyone, I am having trouble getting any type of math symbol to appear with the quiz of matching drop down. If someone can give me some advice on either how to cha...
13 years ago
By Robert Shannon
Keith Freeman
I'm new to quizmaker. Icurrently have my quiz set to submit after each question. However, once the quiz determines the user can no longer possibly pass according to th...
13 years ago
By Keith Freeman
Will Findlay
In getting Subject Matter Expert review of my Quizmaker quizzes, I am looking for good ideas on how to get the test questions out of Quizmaker in a format that they ca...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Margaret Jacobs
I have one e-learning activity that needs to be done by 4 different categories of learners. Putting the e-learning together is not a problem with the branching, ...
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
Hi all. I have a "question" that I want to ask in the middle of my course - "Which of the following do you think are important for topic x?" I would like then to selec...
over 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Zara Ogden
Hello everyone... I am having a very frustrating issue. Quizmaker keeps shutting down on me. When I am in the middle of making a question or saving or whatever random ...
over 13 years ago
By Zara Ogden
PMT Elearning
Hello, In test mode, is there a way to see answer feedback after scoring the test. We would like this for each question when the user selects the "review" button...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt