Last Post Replies
Corey Thoma
I have a numeric question setup with the answer equal to zero. I have the Answer is correct if "any" of the above is true set, and when I test it out it always gives m...
13 years ago
By Deb Peak
Zara Ogden
I occasionally (often) break my computer...lol. I have had issues with Quizmaker crashing so I ran the suggestion in the knowledge base. http://www.articulate.com/supp...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Stephanie B
This might be an odd one - I want to create a quiz where there's no straight pass/fail result. Basically the idea is to have several multiple choice questions, each wi...
13 years ago
By Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN
Jonathan Bacon
Does Quizmaker support variables? I haven't found a way yet but may be overlooking this feature. I'm trying to create a quiz (for elementary age students) where they&n...
13 years ago
By Jonathan Bacon
Kimberly Hess
Can you link from a slide in quizmaker after an incorrect answer to a feedback slide in presenter that has an engage interaction?
13 years ago
By Kimberly Hess
Zara Ogden
Hi everyone... I am having a problem with a quiz that is published to CD in presenter. Basically what is happening is that it will get to a certain slide then Freeze u...
13 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Anthony Caravella
Is there a way to remove the Quiz Sumary Page at the end of a QM Quiz? The reason I ask is that I am running a survey through QM and my LMS is kind of funky in that I ...
13 years ago
By Anthony Caravella
Adrian Gates
Hi, Is there a way to dsiplay several questions on a single quizmaker slide, with a single submit button? As opposed to having each question on it's own slide and havi...
13 years ago
By Adrian Gates
Patti Shank
Is there any way to pull aggregate item data from s a specific group of Quizmaker questions so I can analyze how groups of people answered individual qu...
13 years ago
By Patti Shank
Dave Dixson
I recently evaluated a different SCORM authoring tool and found its behaviour within the LMS was slightly different from Quizmaker's. It didnt have its own submit butt...
13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Megan Maguire
And am still lost! First of all, we are publishing our online material on SharePoint (so maybe this is the problem?). I am trying to publish online content with ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
LIBRIX
How do I disable the mouse hovering and clicking sounds in quizes?
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
pan kaz
Hello everybody i have a problem with finish button. After quiz is over and pressing finish button or after clicking on submit all answers i have a message from intern...
13 years ago
By pan kaz
Jeff Nauman
Apologies if this has been addressed and I've missed it. My client wants a 20 question randomized quiz generated from a 200 question master and published to hard-copy ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
John Parr
I am fairly new to Quizmaker so please be patient. I have followed the instructions from previous posts and have published my quiz by selecting the LMS option and SCOR...
13 years ago
By Wayne Vermillion
Simon Perkins
I know there's a post from a while back that shows how to include multiple QMs in a presentation, but I can't find it at the minute and don't remember if it addresses ...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jose Alcazar
Hi. I just installed Articulate 09 and I am having display issues with the actual menus in the app. I seems to be a font type or size issue that I am not able to fix. ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
John Cole
I'm loading Quizmaker 09 files into a Javascript pop up window and would like to redirect to the Pass/Fail Result links in the parent window closing the pop up upon pa...
13 years ago
By John Cole
Greg Scheelar
I recently got an upgraded computer and re-installed the articulate Studio package. Now, when I try to go into Quiz Properties, nothing opens up. I click the icon, but...
13 years ago
By Greg Scheelar
Vicky Back
I am working on a quiz and have set the restriction to only allow the users to leave the quiz once they have answered all of the questions. When the user tries t...
13 years ago
By Sean Speake