Last Post Replies
Abby Waterman
In one scene, I've imported a .swf originally created in Captivate 5, and want to follow it with another .swf created in Camtasia 7.1 (got Storyline mid-project). I ha...
almost 12 years ago
By Abby Waterman
raymond seguin
Hi, I am working with a trial version of Storyline and have to say it has been pretty good so far. (makes me wonder why we purchased Articulate '09 Very confused, how...
almost 12 years ago
By raymond seguin
Fabrice Darrigrand
Dear heroes, I had this idea that instead of navigation buttons inside my slide I was going to use a hotspot that shows a layer where my navigation buttons are. I've m...
almost 12 years ago
By Fabrice Darrigrand
Ted Hildebrandt
Greetings, On the quizzes can I do the following: a) house 10,000 multiple choice questions? b) group the questions into categories and sub-categories and specify dif...
almost 12 years ago
By Ted Hildebrandt
ste p
It would be great if you could externalise recourses such as the course player and master slides, this would allow us to modify the look of the courses without making ...
almost 12 years ago
By ste p
Eros ramas
Hi, my Storyline slides consist of SWF-s (imported as video, cartoons- 2min-....). When I view my presentation, then Seekbar starts to seeking right away, but there is...
almost 12 years ago
By Eros ramas
Timothy Hotze
Hi everyone, I assume I'm not the first person that's had this issue.  I'm writing a scenario where the learner asks a number of questions in a number of different scr...
almost 12 years ago
By Timothy Hotze
Tomasz  K
I noticed some bug. Over half slide i added hotspot and asigned trigger (on click go to next slide) on the other half i also added hotspot and assigned trigger (on cli...
almost 12 years ago
By Tomasz K
Joshua DeLeon
http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/13050.aspx I posted this a couple a days again. Wondering if I could get some help Joshua
almost 12 years ago
By Joshua DeLeon
sameer shaikh
Hello, I need to have a timed quiz in which the quiz taker is presented with 10 random questions out  of a question bank of 200. The quiz taker after attempting the qu...
almost 12 years ago
By sameer shaikh
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I've added a few character states to a Storyline slide, along with captions that include text boxes. When I add animations to the text boxes, they "take", but when I t...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I am rolling out my first Storyline module and wondering about the completion status. I plan to put a Quizmaker quiz at the end of the module (I don't nee...
almost 12 years ago
By James Brandwood
Jonathan Atleson
We would like to display Storyline output in a custom web page that has a banner and left-hand navigation. This might work out of the box if we used frames, but we're ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Atleson
David Anderson
Here's one way to  show learners a specific slide layer based on the current number of tries they've attempted. We only need one variable to track the attempts and can...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
joann lynch
I'm looking for the isolated objects that the illustrated characters use in the poses. In particular I need the briefcase and desk. Periodically my leading lady needs ...
almost 12 years ago
By joann lynch
David Janus
If there is anyone out there who can tackle this one - I would greatly appreciate it: We've built an enterprise scale assessment management system very similar to Que...
almost 12 years ago
By David Janus
Diane Elkins
Just figured this out!  If you are setting up navigational buttons to go to the next slide and previous slide, just go to the drop-down menu where you select the slide...
almost 12 years ago
By Diane Elkins
Jane Sheehan
Has anyone used the Articulate web-based training sessions?  If so, did you use the session for a specific course or for help with learning about Storyline features. 
almost 12 years ago
By Jane Sheehan