Last Post Replies
Debbie Metzger
I used the tabs template to create a new slide in Storyline 2. It works in the slide view, but when I publish it to my computer, sometimes the next/previous work, and ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Johnny Coman
I need to add a comments option to a multiple choice survey question? For example, What is your favorite color? * Red * Blue * Other If the person responding choose ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Payal Tandon
Hi, I have been using Articulate Presenter output (for marketing content only, no assessments) in my blog site using the Wordpress plugin for Articulate. I would like ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Street
Hi I've been asked to lock the navigation on the course I am working on so that on the first attempt the learner isn't able to skip through to the end. To that end I'v...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Mackay
Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have created a Test Me from an auto capture for systems training. However within the systems functionality you can either click on ...
almost 7 years ago
By Benjamin Passons
EMS Training
Hello all; I asked for help yesterday about rounding numbers and was given great help with a javascript that did just that.  May challenge is that the script is runni...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brittany Bosworth
I am fairly new to Storyline, and I was hoping to get some clarification for this. In order to stay compliant in my lesson, I want to skip the next page in my lesson t...
almost 7 years ago
By Brittany Bosworth
Janice Plowden
Not sure why it is taking me to a blank slide. I want to direct the learner to a slide at the end of the deck, when completed, not the next slide.
almost 7 years ago
By Janice Plowden
Avril  Fortuin
Hi Allison, I agree with you on having someone or people reviewing the course before launching. The problem is finding someone, especially if you a small start-up like...
almost 7 years ago
By Avril Fortuin
Alexandra Langer
Hello- I do not want each individual steps to appear to my audience (ex: each click); how do I just have settings so they would click "Demo" (headline) and whole scen...
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
APM  Learning
Hello,  I have developed a Quiz for my course and I have few questions:  - Can I set the number of times a user retakes a quiz if they don't pass?  - My quiz curren...
almost 7 years ago
By APM Learning
APM  Learning
Hello, I have just finished populating my storyline file will placeholder content, and I'm after some advice about how best to go about developing a few trigger. I ha...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Paul O'Connor
I've recently taken over the Storyline 2 licence of a user who left the company which meant I had to install the software from scratch. With the serial number I was gi...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brenna Klemmer
I'm using Storyline 360 and created the quiz I wanted. However, I'm trying to find where I can limit the amount of tries to only 3. I knew how to do this on the older ...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Patricia Peral
I have created a series of hotspot slides (freeform). Is there a way to combine all these as a test? So have storyline add the totals from 5-6 hotspot slides into one ...
almost 7 years ago
By Patricia Peral
Thomasina Bradbury
Can Captivate videos be uploaded to the Resource tab?
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emma Hine
Good Evening, After returning from 2 years on Maternity leave, my skills are a be rustic!! however I love being creative, hence why I love Storyline. I have recently ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paul Lush
Hi Heros! I'm working with a client who wishes to have a learner notified when the LMS has timed out or if an internet connection is lost. I found this article - http...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Helena Smith
I tried to select scene three by highlighting it and then set to publish a single scene, however it published the first scene.  How do I select certain scenes to be pu...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Suze Ashford-Barnes
Hi I am trying to publish courses to use on PC, laptop and iPad via our LMS. Currently having trouble with the player and story sizes as it seems to cut off the bottom...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie