Last Post Replies
Kerry Nicholson
Hi   I have uploaded a module to my articulate online area, it is about 250mb in size. I can open it once and complete the quiz but when I open it a second time it j...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeff Bavage
I'm having an issue with a course that has been designed to be viewed offline on an iPad, and then uses TinCan to track the results once they connect to the internet a...
almost 7 years ago
Nadia Zaid
Please forgive my ignorance here; I´m attempting to do something I´ve never done in SL and I´m not finding the exact issue on the forums. When I insert a swf into a s...
almost 7 years ago
Sylvia Wright
Hi All, I just received some feedback from a user of one of my courses saying that the course hung up at a certain point and would not allow him to go forward.  When ...
almost 7 years ago
Kathy Sui
Dear all, I need to make decisions on using Storyline. Have you deployed web courses designed and developed in Storyline in Saba LMS and Oracle LMS? Thanks. Kathy
almost 7 years ago
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone, I'm having issues with Articulate Storyline--I need to be able to send the html or swf file to someone to view from their home computer, but we both keepi...
almost 7 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Michelle Audain
I have a Wordpress.com site that I have set up as an online portfolio, and want to include some of my Storyline projects.  Does anyone know of an easy way to do this? ...
almost 7 years ago
By Michelle Audain
Nate Scarritt
I am hoping to set up my slide titles in the player to appear nested, so it is more visually obvious what concepts certain slides fall under, as shown below.  Is there...
7 years ago
By Michael Anderson
Greg Younger
Hi all, some weirdness with animations after publishing - anyone seen this before? In this screen, I used Wipe animation to show the movement of a signal from A to B t...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Tina Brown
Hi all! I'm working with Windows 10, on a two screens, a monitor and my laptop and I can't seem to resolve the severed head issue. I've adjust my resolution to the rec...
7 years ago
Helene Carpentier
Hello Since yesterday I no longer arrive in storyline to make an overview or publish anything. I did an yesterday update of articulate 360 ​​yesterday. Does anyone hav...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Annie Woodle
Hello, There is a random blue button on the player skin of my quiz in Stroyline 3. It does not appear when I look in the player menu or any other time except when I t...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jens Wisén
Hi, were can I find the latest update version of SL360?
7 years ago
Kara Clark
I am looking to email a course I have created but want to only send one file like a flash file.  is this possible? if so how would I be able to achieve this?
7 years ago
Leslie Clifton
Has anyone ever had this happen. I have a screen cast recording that I have made zoom in and callouts all set up just the way they need to be. I had to put the projec...
7 years ago
Toni White-Goodridge
Hi, As you can see in my attachment I can't get the Resources link menu to show in IE. It works in Chrome. Any ideas how I can fix this? It is using the story_HTML5 l...
7 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Mat Mul
Hi we recently started using SL3 instead of SL2 and have found that when published the resume functionality does not appear to be working.  Does anyone know why this ...
7 years ago
Pitamber Singh
Transcript showing in publishing bt in the source file there is no notes.
7 years ago
Mark Freeman
Can variables work in the New Table Feature? Can staff give some more example and videos on how we can be creative with this features using other 360 capabilities, oth...
7 years ago
By Mark Freeman
Shannon Smith
I need to be able to prevent learners from progressing to the next slide until they have clicked on and viewed all slides in these three modules. I know variables woul...
7 years ago