Last Post Replies
Brian Cowles
I am looking for help with  a training program that I created. The main problem being that when an employee takes a quiz and does not pass, they are able to retry the ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Morrison
It looks like there is a bug in our course, see attached. The Next button is not appearing on a specific slide when you come back to it. For example, after completing ...
almost 7 years ago
By Melissa Morrison
Katt B
I was using the Glow feature around shapes but it suddenly stopped working correctly. The initial color palette was replaced by subdued colors, several set to grey. Se...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Randy Richardson
I'm using Cornerstone LMS and Scorm 1.2.  When users take a course it never marks completed in the LMS.  I have 150 slides in my Storyline presentation and I have it s...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Wendy Tobitt
Hi I hope someone can help, please? I am running the 360 trial and we are considering upgrading but it has converted all of my AS2 courses and now I can't open any of...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Molly Williams
Hello all! My department manages a "Customer Service Portal" for our clients that has just received a huge make over.  I would like to create a "virtual tour" that wil...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hemant Kumar
Hello , Does anyone have the original .story file of what Phil Mayor did in this periodic table submission? or any one can tell me the steps? Thanks, Hemant  
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marcos Dutra
The image zoom  feature is cool and useful, but I have a problem on how it places the zoomed image anywhere, even bleeding over the  menu. Is it possible to determine ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ajay Kumar
Hi, Story line is a cool product so far, I would like to know if we can customize Menu in the player. I wanted line Drop down Menu like collapsible menu. is that possi...
almost 7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
I was playing around with some new ways to combine Storyline's functions and I think I came up with something quite neat. Move the slider and you can adjust car's spe...
almost 7 years ago
By Akshay Reddy
Mysag
When I run the course in the LMS, the PDFs document aren’t opening. They’re opening up a window, asking me to save the file. So, is this a storyline issue or browser s...
almost 7 years ago
By Mysag
Rianne de Leeuw
Hello, I've got a problem.  Although the topic has been discussed before. I have read the feedback and tried to fix the problem, but I am still struggeling with it. I ...
almost 7 years ago
By Hyder Al Habib
Dave Lees
Storyline 2 - When "Allow user to review quiz" "Allow user to print results" Allow user to retry quiz" selected on results slide the buttons are disabled? they don't d...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Danielle Dornbier
Hi everyone -  I am wondering if someone can help me with a trigger associated with a Text Entry slide. I have set a specific trigger for which slide the program adv...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Eden Black
Hi, I've attached a Word document with screen shots that explains this. Scene 3.2  Base Layer Layers: Sales Management Work force Engagement Investment   Return bu...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Laura D
Is there a way in Storyline 3 to hide the player (not just the controls) for specific slides?  I would like the lightbox slides to appear without the player frame. 
almost 7 years ago
By Laura D
Catherine Ross
Hi, I am creating a "try mode" of a screen recording, and several of the fields are text entry fields.  There is one field where I'd like to change what they have to ...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jamie Moorcroft-Sharp
When we purchased Storyline 2 we paid for the updgrade to Storyline 4 (if that ever happens). The thing is, we're not sure if: A: We are able to run Storyline 2 and S...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robyn Geyer
Is there a way to capture a recorded demo for Preview and/or Try It so it displays in full screen? 
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Li Li
When editing the screencast in a single slide using Video  Editor, one can trim the video beginning/ending parts of the screencast. Can I cut the middle parts of the ...
almost 7 years ago
By DiAnne Gomez