Last Post Replies
Jennifer Frank
I'm attaching a self-assessment activity, but I really only need help on the slide called 3.2 Comm Styles. If you go through the entire activity (which you don't have ...
almost 7 years ago
By Jennifer Frank
Julie Frappier
Hello, everyone! I'm converting some courses from Captivate 9 to Storyline 360 and I haven't found a tutorial on how to add some custom JS code to a Storyline slide. A...
almost 7 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Mary H.
My course published correctly several weeks ago, but now I get an error each time I try to publish. After trying a few things, I've figured out that it's an MP4 video ...
almost 7 years ago
By Mary H.
Debra Desmarais
Can you explain how to import additional graphic "states" to Storyline? I watched your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP5tK5XpSCw&feature=youtu.be This vi...
almost 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Lorr H
Hi there, I posted yesterday as I was having an issue with results slides in Articulate Storyline. I have 11 lessons in a course. Most lessons have 4 or 5 quizzes tha...
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Chris Pim
I am using Storyline 360 and am developing a menu system for a project. In HTML5 output only it works fine in browsers on PCs. However, it is truly unresponsive on a...
almost 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gwen Marshall
I'm new at Storyline and am having trouble formatting text. The font size and type indicator say the font is Arial 18 Bold but the font looks smaller in the story View...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Emma Herbert
Hi, I have a slider interaction in my course and whenever I publish I get a spinning wheel and am unable to interact with the slide. After some investigation i've si...
almost 7 years ago
Laurie MacDonald Steele
I have been asked to embed an interaction ( spreadsheet with a chart is doing it now ) in an elearning module that will generate a spider graph from the respondents an...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Raul Prieto
Hi Storyliners, I would like to know if it is legally possible to process (crop, detour, ...) characters in the library of characters? I only need heads. Thank you f...
almost 7 years ago
ZISKIND Dave
Hello everyone, Sorry for my level in English. Thank you Google Translate :) I would like to know if it is possible to easily create a point system according to the a...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jaclyn DeChiro
Hi All,  I'm hoping some heroes can help me resolve this problem: I've created a customized player for my project and the titles for  "Menu" and "Activity" are float...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
matt thorne
Has anyone else tried to use Storyline to record the steps of an application installation?  On my first attempt, it captured the launch of the .exe but nothing after ...
almost 7 years ago
Walter Mazza
Hi everyone! I'm new in Articulate and I have a question for you: I'm trying to set a course that have 8 arguments, the first argument is unlocked and the other 7 ar...
almost 7 years ago
By David Cosman
Gary Collins
I was helping someone else in another thread who wanted to detect CTRL + Click to simulate selecting multiple items in a list (like selecting multiple files from a lis...
almost 7 years ago
Michelle Macdonald
I can't seem to get my variables working for me to calculate the total in the bottom right. The total amount for transmission towers is calculating, but for a reason I...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Holliday
Hi, I have 2 buttons set up to change the state of an object from Normal to state 1 or state 2 depending on which button is hovered over. The trigger dialog box has a ...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christopher Danello
I have a course which has two results slides. One is integrated with a pre-existing course. And another I have added at the end of the course. My results slide has on...
almost 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Jessie Upp
Hi All, On previewing, buttons with a triggers that show layers work just fine. After publishing for web view, they don't work. They did before on the server we publi...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I have just come out of a meeting where it was suggested that the tab in the Player should read 'Contents' not 'Menu'. I was pretty sure Storyline allowed...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie