Last Post Replies
Patricia Zöller
Hey everyone, I try to use my first variables. I have a base layer and two slide layers. There are two true/false variables, each for one slide layer. So I want the ...
over 7 years ago
By Pierre Jouan
JUAN ROCHA
Hello Staff and developers, I wonder what I have to do to solve this problem. I will appreciate your answer. Juan
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kim Anh Nguyen
Hi all,  How can to create a new Guideline and Edit it in Storyline 2 ?  Thanks 
over 7 years ago
By Kim Anh Nguyen
Alex Arathoon
Hi, I'm testing SL360 and it appears the replay button is missing on the seek bar for Tablets and Mobiles that use the sleek new interface. As you can see in my attach...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Linda Lorenzetti
I have a course that we built for a client a few years ago that they could no longer access on an iPad.  They are using the Desire2Learn LMS (D2L).  I've updated and r...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Stembridge
Hey all, I have a number of Storyline 2 modules published and loaded on to an SAP LMS, all of which are unable to currently play video content back. I get an install ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Clara Hernandez
hello, I would like to make a simulator from a program that is only compatible with MAC using storyline 2. Can somebody help me?
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Eric Lowber
My course, which I publish to Scorm 1.2 and display on the latest version of Moodle, contains several knowledge checks that are not working properly. Even when a stude...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Margaret Morse
Hello, I've looked at the information here, https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/copy-object-with-states-and-associated-stage-change-trig...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Zoe Crawford
Hi! Would anyone know what the last release date updates for Storyline 2 was, I think our firewall is potentially blocking the update notifications?   Thanks Zoe
over 7 years ago
By Russell Killips
Maggie Zavattieri
Greetings, We design out courses and quizzes in Articulate Storyline 2 and have had some issues arise with staff not being able to access or open courses and/or quizz...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Sims
Hi all! Looking for some help please, I have just built my 1st storyline module in Storyline 2. In the module I have several sections each with there own quiz and resu...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Monika Bogdanowicz
Hi everyone! In my project I wanted to make a little trick where in the menu, when one option is selected, the other one is greyed out (looks inactive). For that I us...
over 7 years ago
By Monika Bogdanowicz
Sarah Weber
Hi everyone, in my company we have the following issue: we have an e-learning course created with storyline 2. At the very end of the course there is a sound logo ( ve...
over 7 years ago
By Sarah Weber
Lorenz T
Hi, I'm developing some activities for a corner with a Samsung touch screen 48 (10 touch simultaneous).  Does storyline manage simultaneous multitouch activity? I ha...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Annabelle André
Hi everyone, I have published my project and when I go on the html link, I can't view the hyperlinks in Resources tab.  I've seen the other issues but they were all ...
over 7 years ago
By Annabelle André
Annabelle André
Hi everyone! I'm having quite an issue here and I've tried all the methods that I knew of and searched for but it's still not working. I want to hide a picture and I...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Storyline Peeps I am wondering if there is a way to hide the playbar/seekbar in an audio enabled course in the quiz section - assuming that the quiz is not a sep...
over 7 years ago
By Geraldine Follmer
Maria Pappas
Hello, I accidentally recorded something in test mode...and I need it in step by step mode. Is there anyway I can correct this? 
over 7 years ago
By Maria Pappas
David strzalkowski
Hello and Good Afternoon, I am using Cue Points to stop a video and display multiple choice questions.  The video continues once a correct answer is provided.  The go...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton