Last Post Replies
Liam Currie
I'm working on a slide in a project that has plenty of paragraphs animating in just fine.  For some reason though on this slide the paragraphs aren't animating right. ...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Akram Pasha
Hi Allison LaMotte i am facing this problem how to do. Once you receive an inter-branch goods transfer request, you need to follow the following steps to full fil th...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
nuria garcia gil
Hello, if I record the screen to make a tutorial, then I can export the recording to mp4? Thank you
over 7 years ago
By Richard Maloney
iman m
Hi I have some quizzes created in another quizmaker that allow creating a multiple fill in the blank question on one slide. (Would be great if sl360 had this feature,...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Articulate Peeps I am wondering if there is a way to have the menu show but the items on the menu are disabled, i.e. the learner can't use them to jump forward t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
CINDY LYONS
Can you change the size of the textbox containing feedback for quiz items in Storyline?
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dale Osborrn
Hey there-- I have a Storyline 2 course with 6 scenes. When published, Storyline only displays the menu for scene 1, regardless of what scene you're in. This renders ...
over 7 years ago
By Dale Osborrn
Norma Kaplan
I am using a customer course player that was developed by someone else.  Long story, but I am unable to contact that person.  This customer player is in the Master sli...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rik van der Wardt
Hey all, I have a problem with one of my courses. I upgraded the course from storyline 2 to 360 and now the quiz review doesn't work anymore. In preview mode in artic...
over 7 years ago
niomi rosenberg
Hi, I posted a synopsis of one of my training mods to my website and the HTML5 audio track didn't load properly.  We needed to replace it with a flash version. Becau...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Luke Ward
HI everyone, Is anyone else having this problem? If so, anyone found a fix? 1) Create an object on a slide (say, a square) 2) Insert a picture 3) Group the object and ...
over 7 years ago
Pete Rix
Does this happen as the result slide loads or as the user navigates away from the results screen/exits course/closes window?
over 7 years ago
Rick Maranta
Just for fun, enjoy this Christmas card created in Articulate Storyline 2 with lights that you can control. http://wp.me/p82Aos-5H  Have a great Holiday. Rick
over 7 years ago
Susan Byrne
I am having trouble finding the tutorial download files. Where are they stored?
over 7 years ago
Zeeee Veee
Hi,   Till now I have been using the concept of layers when there are multiple clickables within a frame. however, If I do not want to use layers but instead I want ...
over 7 years ago
Brett Rockwood
Recently I've been seeing an error code when uploading content to SharePoint (Error Code: 0x800700DE) where I can "Try Again" or "Skip." The Try Again never works so I...
over 7 years ago
M Senior
Hi everyone Does anyone know whether it is possible to publish and upload a Storyline interactive video into a Power BI Dashboard? Many thanks Melanie
over 7 years ago
Sampath Sundar
Hi All I am trying to bring in some text highlighting that is linked to certain parts of the audio narration and as part of a quiz. The audio narration link is for the...
over 7 years ago
himangshu baruah
I am working on a sharp deadline, so can please somebody help me on this. I don't want to overfill my slides with layer, so I am using some triggers to simplify the wo...
over 7 years ago
Saritha Anumanchipally
Articulate Storyline
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer