Last Post Replies
Zeeee Veee
Hi, I added audio to a frame (with two layers), however when I play /preview the frame, audio for the first layer plays directly.   Please help ASAP.   Regards C...
over 7 years ago
By Zeeee Veee
Sophie Victoria
Hello Heroes, I have a set of courses, each with a single video (one-slide courses). I would like the learner to be able to navigate through the video using both the ...
over 7 years ago
By Sophie Victoria
Janel Monroe
Hello, I have 4 buttons on a page. At the start of the timeline, I have disabled the Next button. I want to require learners to visit AT LEAST 2 of the 4 buttons befo...
over 7 years ago
By Zsolt Olah
Rachel Rowden
I published and uploaded several AS2 courses to Learndash, making use of a Javascript trigger on the final slide to communicate with the lms that the user had complete...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Rowden
Tony Vicente
Hi I hope someone can help me. I am building a training module which contains 4 different lessons. The main slide is a menu, where they select the lesson they want to ...
over 7 years ago
By Tony Vicente
Aspen Brooke
Hi I have created my first project and it is full of interactive slides and embedded video clips. Problem is it is 320MB and I am told it can't be used on our LMS beca...
over 7 years ago
By Christine Hounsham
Richard Maloney
Hi Community, I have created & uploaded several demonstrations lessons for my employer. I create them on my gov't issued laptop at home to eliminate background no...
over 7 years ago
By Richard Maloney
Peter Tiziani
Hi, I am attempting to do the following: A video is placed on the base layer and plays. Then the moment it is finished the next layer appears as the last still fr...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jeremy Russell
Has anyone ever had the issue of when they finish a slide with narration and go to the next slide the player bar still stays as it is finished but the audio does start...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Ammon
My Storyline file includes 4 quiz questions and 1 survey question. I'm sending the published file to Articulate Online, and I would like to see the users' answers but ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bryan Calhoun
I'm building a short course in which there are several video segments. I have been able to limit the user navigation throughout most of the course so that they have to...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elvia Earley
I am experiencing an unusual behavior after launching a storyline file using IE 11. For some reason, the menu, resources and glossary tab do not display as normal (see...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gary McLaughlin
I'm ready to publish my first project. Once it is published, can it be changed or do I need to make edits from my source and republish? Thanks!
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Isabella Rosati
Hi, I published my project in LMS profile and for validation purpose, I am trying launch it in my web server. I did many tests by different browser and in all tentat...
over 7 years ago
By Isabella Rosati
Wonder Worker
I googled my name, as is advised to do every once in a while, and I got hits on all of my Articulate discussion topics. I've since made my display name generic, but I'...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Berger
When I view the survey in the published form, there's no scroll bar. Any ideas on what I did wrong?
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
meryem aboulkassimi
Dear all, good morning , i'm beginner in articulate storyline, I want to create a quiz in articulate storyline then upload it to Moodle , I would like to know if the...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Alyssa Mitchell
Alright, so this took me FOREVER to figure out how to do. I didn't find this anywhere else so I am posting about it to help those of you who wanted to know how to do i...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
George Evangelinos
Hi, I have updated the e-course on our LMS system ( Learnupon). I created an exit button and added it on all the videos in the course. This exit button appears in the...
over 7 years ago
By George Evangelinos
Jill Tonelli
Hi, I'd like to have a text box for example "Safety Data Sheet" and when the user scrolls the mouse over it, a large screenshot of the actual data sheet will pop up t...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze