Last Post Replies
Mary Cooley
Hi, my team is looking for Storyline training that focuses on syncing and linking motion paths, advanced work with sliders, creating game variables, and in...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Philp Deering
Are there stock avatars that I can download to add to my Storyline 2 training modules?  (My search on avatar came up with nothing)
over 7 years ago
By Philp Deering
Sandy Shailes
Hi all, I have been asked by my client to create an accredited course for the theory part of a national unit course.  Practical component would still be delivered fac...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Destiny Jenkins
I am having trouble with the review quiz feature. I created a pick one quiz for users that does not provide any feedback. I want to give them the opportunity to review...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Pastoor
I have a quiz which will have many checkboxes to choose from (multiple response) PLUS have YES/NO button states they have to choose. I have the checkbox portion workin...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Anne Baker
I used the screen recording to capture a series of screen shots for software training using standard 4:3 ratio and step-by-step view mode. I then imported the slides I...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rahul Paul
I have some slides setup which I would like to hide from the published output. Is it possible to do so and ensure that the Next and Prev buttons just skip over these s...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Forrer
Hello. I am wondering if there is a way to have your content externalized to the Storyline piece.  For instance, could you have your content (text) in a XML or txt fil...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bea Stephan
Since the latest iPad (0ct 6 2015) update the Storyline (2.6/2.7) published files SCORM, HTML and HTML5 do not show their content only a player frame. These are files...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandy Shailes
Hi All,   I have been happily publishing courses to our LMS but want to start adding a portfolio to my own website and to start joining in on the challenges here. Bu...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Hi there,  My company is researching Learning Management Systems that integrate well with SharePoint as well as Storyline. We have around 400 employees. Does anybody ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
TAD GRANTS
That allows for me to add a number of topics and questions.  The examples found so far limit topics to 5 and questions to 15 - I need more.  Otherwise they will use Ca...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Cox
Kevin Fox
Hi, I am using storyline 2 and I am looking for a little help with an issue I am having with a project I am working on. I have a slide where I have an image with 3 se...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
javier panwar
Hi, I have studied a lot of discussions about how to loop media file etc, but did not find anything how to stop looping video if it is looping automatically without a...
over 7 years ago
By javier panwar
Nancy Wooten
I have a "story" that has three slides - an introduction, recorded webinar, and closing slide.  Is it possible to have only the volume and seekbar controls on the seco...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Leonie Browne
Hi, I have 2 issues with audio that I need assistance with. 1. This has me stumped. I have added 5 different self recorded audios throughout my course. 2 of the audi...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Cath Woodard
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help. I am asking the user to answer some questions and it creates a diagram as they click on the responses (see image attached). I ...
over 7 years ago
By Cath Woodard
Brandon Lancaster
Good afternoon, Community. I've run into something new today. I tried creating a hyperlink in Storyline (SL)that points to an internal web application (.jsp) where th...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Lucy Wood
In this screen, the green rectangles are hotspots to go to other slides for more information about each field (type, due date...).  So learners can keep track of which...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Elena Kocovska
Hi E-Learning Heroes, This is a problem that I've run into fairly recently, so I will try to explain it as best as I can. So I have a slide where a student has to ans...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie