Last Post Replies
Nicole Horowitz
Hi all,  So glad this discussion board is here as I learn how to use this program! I keep getting different error messages when I click on the resources in the resour...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Koeleman
I have a portfolio on my website and have a couple of Storyline projects I would like to add, but I cannot figure out how to do this. My website is www.kristinkoeleman...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jeremy Negrey
Hi-- Has anyone ever tried this or had any luck succeeding? If you publish as HTM5, you should (theoretically) have almost everything you need to create an app. We a...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindy Mantin
Hi folks..... I am working on a project and have built a slide to show layers based on text being clicked.   There are 6 text boxes and six layers.   But when I previ...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sophie Victoria
Hi All, I'm sure the community will hear my pain of choosing a story size for my course. The courses that I am creating are a combination of Story slides and embedded...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Daniel Servan
Hi, Just wondering why I can't embed Youtube video in the latest Articulate Storyline 2 after I installed the latest update? See attached screenshot. Thanks.
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michelle Hilgart
Recent usability testing of our program shows Storyline file load time is too long for our participants. It has been recommended by our developer that we change iframe...
over 7 years ago
Valerie Vanilla
Our company recently upgraded our Office package to 2016 , when i try to publish my storyline to "word doc. " It says, There was an error communicating with microsoft...
over 7 years ago
Susan Green
Hi, I know this has been discussed before, but I cannot find this specific issue and a solution at all... We create modules in Storyline and publish them for web or L...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ronald Soutar
Hi - I am creating an eL for a client and they want me to use their corporate colours & fonts etc which are embedded in their corporate powerpoint template (as a t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott L
I was finding that the file size of a *.story file was totally different than the MP4's video file size that I'd imported. The SL2 file is one slide, with just the vid...
over 7 years ago
margaret richards
2 issues that have been bugging me for a while (SL 2): 1. When I edit my Master Slides there is always a lag...I click on an element to edit and it takes 5-10 seconds...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Horowitz
Hi all! I have a few FAQ slides and I've created video layers that are visited when the learner clicks on each FAQ. The problem is, I can't disable the Next button in ...
over 7 years ago
Chris Leversha
Hey, I have seen a multitude of threads on the forum regarding pushing and pulling variables between various types of web objects and Storyline, however I have been u...
over 7 years ago
By Chris Leversha
Gustavo Cardona
Hi guys: I been reading several discussions and I noticed that all of them have JavaScript as the only alternative for this approach, however for testing purposes thi...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Shaun Cook
Hello, I have just finished using the trial of Articulate Storyline and am impressed. One thing is of interest to me, though. When we create content and publish it t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
MaNaCHa R
Greetings, I have 3 variables on one slide to collect basic information. Most users, I believe, will probably try to tab from one field to the other. However, when ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Helm
Hello, I have been working on the module for over a year. I have put in 2 weeks of updates for a meeting I have at 9am tomorrow morning. I tried to open the file toni...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Whitney Lowe
I know this isn't a particular Storyline issue, but was wondering if anyone has recommendations on their favorite video camera for filming educational segments to put ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lesley Cashman-Peck
Hi community! I've created a random question draw of 25 questions, with answer shuffle turned on. I've uploaded the SCORM file to ScormCloud and upon viewing the debu...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie