Last Post Replies
Pedro Gomes
the player button does not work, the preview does not work. I've done the update flash player and it did not work. The best learning software is failing ?? I need cons...
over 7 years ago
By Pedro Gomes
Finn Maigaard
Hi. I built a course consisting of a number of lessons. Each lesson is contained in its own file, so when the learner reaches the last slide of the previous lesson, th...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Aaron Jones
Any input on the following items would be greatly appreciated! Section 508, WCAG compatibility     Tab ordering     Alt tags     Are quizzes, “hot spots”, etc. acc...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tiffany Phillips
I'm creating a long/large required course that includes 6 modules. All parts must be taken, but each module will be about 30-45 minutes. The modules can be taken indep...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brian Gibbens
Hello, Storyline Heroes! I have previously built a biology writing game that was formerly shared on google drive.  Our campus is no longer using Google drive for websi...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Débora Souza
when there will be an E-Learning Heroes Upcoming events in Brazil?
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Domenic Tavella
Anybody out there willing to help me with creating an interactive video?  A new job depends on it!
over 7 years ago
By Domenic Tavella
Norman A
Hi! I am making an e-learning demo for a convention that will be used by many learners in the span of 5-10 minutes one after the other. I'm trying to set t...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Elliott
Hi, we've asked our developers to remove all slides from the top right menus that we want as standard for our courses.  What we're discovering, however, is that regar...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kylie Timms
Hi Guys,   I am creating an online risk assessment for lone workers in our business - What I want Storyline 2 to do is to give a 'Low', 'Medium', 'High' or 'Very Hig...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Taryn Washkowitz
I did a test publish of my Storyline 1 project and the notes from the slides aren't appearing in the notes tab of the player. I've already gone through each slide and ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Taylor
Hi everyone. I've seen a few threads where people are querying why sequence drag and drops are sometimes presented in the right order. I get that with only four respon...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sheena Baksh
Hi All, I have a Quiz with a question bank and a Retry button. If a user passes the Quiz and then fails in the next attempt, the score on Cornerstone does not update ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mitch Horn
Has the Articulate Mobile Player  (specifically for Android) been abondoned? It was last updated last year.  If it has been, how can I download a course from my serve...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erez Goren
Hello, I'm experiencing weird behavior with sliders while inside a lightbox. Two things characterize this behavior: 1. Any time the thumb is clicked it jumps back a ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sanket gokhale
I have few files done in storyline 1. If I open the files in latest version Storyline 2. Will I face any issues? Please guid.
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike B.
I'm getting some help on this on the side with this, but just wondering if anyone has done this and can provide me with some full code examples that I could then modif...
over 7 years ago
By Gustavo Angulo
Natasha Bomba
My client would like the bookmarking feature to be turned off within the quiz portion of the course. They do want bookmarking for everything else however. What they wo...
over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mr.  Saturn
Hi friends, I've been attempting to run Articulate Storyline off a laptop for the past while and the software has been incredibly slow. Loading up a project takes cl...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nia Martinez
Hi E-learning Heroes Community! I am currently designing a course on Fraud and doing a checklist recap on the do's and don'ts.  Once the learner clicks on the box of ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie