Last Post Replies
Christina Bradshaw
Hi All, Does anyone know how to animate my bullets on a slide to look like they are coming out of drops of liquid? For example, we would have a tip and out of that ti...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Van Ness
Greetings, Smart People! I've been reading a number of posts focusing on how to create radio button sets and how to array multiple questions on a single page. Is it po...
over 7 years ago
By Janet Van Ness
Tom Langston
I am creating an interactive tool and on the first run through my menus fly in. The second time they are all ready there and are not seen to have exited. Without sett...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Colin Farrelly
Hi Everyone, I have been creating course for years now on Storyline 1 & they work perfect on my LMS & P.C. , but the demand for my course's on Ipad, Table &amp...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
3D Institute
Does anyone know of a way to apply infusionsoft tags to users based on quizzes/forms that they fill out in an Articulate Storyline 2 course?
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Richa Kulkarni
Hey folks, I am reviewing the content built by someone else and I have come across a very strange situation. It's a drag and drop quiz and for some reason there's co...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Stefanie Kreindl
Hi, we used the download function in the Articulate Player App a lot in the past and it always worked, but suddenly it changed. Last week I uploaded a new storyline ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marc Raab
Sadly the folks at Articulate seem to think everyone still l uses 1024 x 768 resolution displays.  Clearly they have not paid attention to the popularity of Retina dis...
over 7 years ago
By Fabien Boythias
Joke Hollants
Hi, I have a learning course which is hosted on a webserver and has some basic tracking options behind it by means of a Google spreadsheet and some JavaScript triggers...
over 7 years ago
By Joke Hollants
Jill Tonelli
Hello, I am new to Storyline 2 and have an image that I would like the  text definition to pop over when the image is scrolled over. Can someone help me with these b...
over 7 years ago
By Laurel Schulert
Hanna Danielsson
Hi! I´m publishing a course with the story size 720*540 with an additional left menu, suitable for an iPad for example. Some users may have much larger computer screen...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pam  Ross
Hi everyone! I have a course where we have comic book slides in which the user can click either the box hotspot or the Next button to see each comic box in order.  W...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andiss disso
haii all, the articulate can make a bookmark or not ? for the example if i create modules , i can see the history when last time i learn the modules..can the articulat...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Bruce French
Looking through the latest newsletter i saw this object http://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws.com/Trina/View%20this%20in%20action/Nutrition_Quiz%20-%20Story...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phoebe Lu
Hello Community, I  guess it may not be possible but never hurt to ask. In the scrolling panel, I attached some markers in the end of some certain sentences, so that ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Webb
We have been using the articulate modules successfully with our Crowdwisdom/YourMembership LMS system. In the past week, the modules have started acting differenetly. ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Sloan
Hello Heroes! Looking for advice from the community.  After 30+ hours of design time my latest version of .story will not open.  Message is "The project is invalid or...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vishal agarwal
Hi, I am working on Articulate storyline projects. I am creating a template in storyline and using this template in so many slides. But now if I want any change in th...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Pat Kyle
Is it possible to change the format/shape colour of the default grey video control bar, I don't see it as a player setting?  I have created a bespoke player and the bi...
over 7 years ago
By Pat Kyle
Nitin Malhotra
Hi.. Can someone please tell me how to make my story SCORM 1.2 & HTML 5 Compliant?
over 7 years ago
By Brian Allen