Last Post Replies
Les Helyes
I am trying to create a report on an ILT session.  I would like the report to show Completed/ Withdrawn/No Show but can't find the field that would display that data. ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Danny Ortega
I am having issues when saving my work and previewing it. Only my homepage and second page show up, the rest of the pages don't show up. It was working fine and all of...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Ferraro
I'm not sure if this is an SL2 bug, functionality limitation, or trigger setup error on my part, but it is repeatable, so wondering if anyone has ideas. Here's the se...
almost 8 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Ben Henderson
Hi, I am having an issue with Storyline 1. All of my images have disappear and I need to finish the course for my client this week!. I have tried all the work arounds ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ray Mooney
I have a specific question related to the fix identified in this thread; https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/aicc-content-wont-track-or-resume-in-a-cross-do...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Taylor
Hi guys My slide has 5 layers each with about 50 objects on each layer and I want to create a reset button for each layer to change to all to hidden state when user c...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Shelley McKay
Hi I've got a drag and drop question, 4 drop targets, 16 possibilities and only 4 correct. I have correct and incorrect states for each of the 16 blocks. I have selec...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brooke Lown
I saw this article this afternoon: Firefox blocks Flash, and Facebook calls for its death http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/14/technology/flash-firefox-facebook/index.html...
almost 8 years ago
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hello, I have created a slide where the learner can click on a play button to view a video. The video is on a layer. The learner needs to hear another set of instruct...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hi, I am having a problem with one of my layers whenever I view the video layer and I click on the Next button which locked down it goes back to the base layer when t...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Landy Miller
Hello, I am looking for an easy way to remove Decimals in eLearnings. I have tried multiplying to reach the 7th decimal to round up, however, it did not work correctl...
almost 8 years ago
Katarzyna Kowalik
Hello everyone! I am wondering whether it is possible to generate a document that would contain information from a screen. Example: my user is filling in fill-ins thro...
almost 8 years ago
By Katarzyna Kowalik
Keithia Kirkaldy
Hi I'm an eLearning Instructional Designer and Developer and my colleague who has the same skills is going on maternity leave.  We have been searching for a temp to fi...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Alfred Marquez
Hi folks my course was too long to publish to SCORM 1.2, I was running into cmi.suspend issues because I need bookmarking.  SO as a fix to that issue, I published the ...
almost 8 years ago
By INK STUDIO
Rose Gross
My course requirements are: The next button should not be clickable until the audio for the slide is completely played for the normal slides. After slide audio is ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Shannon Glade
I understand the order matters for objects in the timeline. My problem is I can't seem to rearrange the order in a way that works. If one image is on top when the stat...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael O.
David Lautenschlager
I just started working with Storyline 2, and on several occasions when I return to work on a course and then try to save my work, I get a get a message saying "can't s...
almost 8 years ago
By byron tik
Karel Wagner
Hi Everyone,  I'm using the Drag & Drop as a branching menu option and I'd like for the selected icon to snap into place before the topic slide displays. Is there...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Linda Jones
I am new to storyline and am having trouble editing a footer on the slide master.  It will not let me select it.  Please provide info on how to change footers on the s...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Rehmann
Hi all... here's my scenario. I've created a very large Storyline project with about 15 scenes in it. We've decided to separate it out into 15 separate learning object...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie