Last Post Replies
Mike Henry
Hi, One of my colleagues is receiving the epiphanies newsletter and I would like to do so too. Can anybody point me to where I can do this as I haven't been able to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Wilfred Pinos
Hey all, I've come across a problem with a published course in Storyline 2, where none of the videos in the course will load. The strange part is that it loads on And...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ali h
Hi there!, i am new in using the storyline and i recently made a project, but i didnt like the default Player i have although i changed the color, font and labels but ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sam Carter
Most slides (in this course) proceed automatically. I'd like the NEXT button to glow or change color for emphasis when the "advance by user" slide ends. Sam
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Cindy Poole
Hey fellow Articulates! I am looking for a multiple choice template (using check boxes)that will display the correct and incorrect selections when user clicks submit....
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Pat Kyle
I have made a 'button' by combining two arrow shapes - is there any way to make this composite shape behave as one so that I can add hover and down button states and a...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Richie Hewitt
This is only a minor gripe, but is there only way to change the effect when the mouse is clicked during the slide? I only ask because the wee red circle increases and...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
lilian marshall
I have a Storyline file that I need to make updates to. The problem is that the font changes size when I open the file in my system. (The font is Avenir). I have delet...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tabatha Dimas
On one of my SL2 slides I have a URL link on a text box to a company web page. It opens fine, just not in 1 click as set but rather requires 2. The player Next button ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kristin Savko
I'm looking to let a student design an avatar to use in the lesson AND THEN they can also put glasses or a mustache on them. I wanted to set it up using true false tri...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
madhu reddy
Hi all, I am facing font display issue for Telugu. I am using Gautami font. in the slide panel is working good but i am facing template text Ex.( Course title, next, ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Grzegorz Radosław
Hello   I have a problem with  saving a storyline file (78 MB).  What's more I've noticed difficulties with moving any object (markers, pictures etc.) in my file. M...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicholas Findley
Hi, I have recently downloaded a trial version of articulate storyline 2. Our company is looking to purchase this software. This is the second time now it has stated ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bobby Jourdan
Hey there, I have created something like a video quiz. It it not exactly a video quiz but the logic is the same as in a few video quizzes that can be found in the com...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maidie Golan
I am looking for a resource providing a comprehensive, detailed description of all Storyline Player Custom Text Labels. When and where do they appear? This issue recen...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Brown
Hi group I've been working with several authoring tools over a few years (Flash, Toolbook ...) and love the power that the scriping languages in them give me. I've jus...
almost 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Fazal Khan
Hi,  I am trying to get rid of the "Try Again" button in the "Try Again"layer by adding a timeline trigger to the layer event, that is supposed to hide the layer afte...
almost 8 years ago
By Fazal Khan
Jesse Kramer
I've got a course where I give learners the opportunity to complete a set of optional activities. If they only look at the information but don't complete the activity ...
almost 8 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Jill Freeman
Hi! Does anyone else find doing QA testing tedious? Especially in longgg courses. I'm hopeful that a SL Guru has come up with an efficient way for a developer to go th...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Darby Pitchford
How do I show a total of points earned after a learner has gone through multiple freeform interaction slides? Specifically I have 5 freeform "pick 1" interaction slide...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet