Last Post Replies
Abhishek Srivastava
Course is not working on I-Pad with iOS version 9 and above, however we have an i-Pad with iOS version 8.4 and 7.3. Course is running easily on that i-Pads. Kindly pro...
almost 8 years ago
By Abhishek Srivastava
Farhanah Putra
Hi, is it possible to create multiple incorrect messages? Like, every wrong answers have a different description
almost 8 years ago
By Farhanah Putra
Sean Dugger
Does anyone know how to create a trigger on a slide that is in one scene to affect a layer in a slide on a different scene? I am creating several different scenes for ...
almost 8 years ago
By Patty Maher
Amanda Bishop
Is there anything in Storyline that I can use to back up my files? Presenter '09 had the backup package feature, so I'm looking for something like that.
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stefne Jean
I currently working on a project where i am asked to track the slide numbers to determine where the user left off i wanted to know how does storyline count its slide a...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Bogdanske
After the window appears stating there is an update for Storyline2, I click on 'Yes' to proceed. My option is clear, so I click on the 'Download Now' button which dire...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Narissa Lewis
Hi there. I'm experimenting with a survey using numeric entry fields. I would like to A - control the numbers that are entered into the field (i.e only numbers 1  to 5...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Cara Spray
Hi all, Just a quick question: Is it possible to do a global font change for quiz sections in Storyline? It's a bit of a time suck to go through and change the font on...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kim Mars
Hi, I can't seem to select multiple objects in the Timeline like I could in SL1. Having selected one object, holding down either the SHIFT key or the CONTROL key and ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Miskell
Hi, I am designing a piece of work for system training and have used both the show me and try me pieces of functionality. However when I test the try me option to ad...
almost 8 years ago
By Andrew Miskell
Kat Magnuson
I have two reports today of two different courses no longer working correctly for users. Both are courses built in Storyline that have been in use for some time. One c...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jeremy Larson
Hello, I took the Storyline 2 Update 10 yesterday and have been having problems ever since. The biggest issue (so far) is that the Action Fine tuning when doing a Ste...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Probik Paul
Can publish courses from Storyline 2 to Power Point? If yes please assist me.
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheryl Hoover
Hello, smart folks. I'm hoping someone can take a look at this slide and figure out what I've done wrong here. I've got a slide with layers. The user should click a bu...
almost 8 years ago
By Cheryl Hoover
Amy Smart
Hello, I am created a test for doctors, which requires them to choose up to three (3) answers from a list. So below I have added a pick many quiz slide, and they have ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Carol Pickering
Hi, I upload our Storyline 2 courses to our LMS and have had some issues with the reporting of scores and wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and can hel...
almost 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Fabian Claus
Dear all, I need some help... I created a button set of 3 buttons. The client can only choose one button at the same time. If one button is selected the user should be...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark McCreesh
Hi Heroes Does anyone know where I can possibly purchase an off the shelf Anti Money-Laundering module to be used within a Compliance certificate? Even better if it ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Martha Hales
The results slide itself is nice and clean with just the bottom line information telling the learner what their overall score was, the maximum possible score, and whet...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeremy Jamilano
Hello everyone, I want to have the player show the menu but only when its clicked on (top left). From the properties I can access, it appears I can only hide the menu...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie