Last Post Replies
James McCarthy
Not sure when problem began but I downloaded the latest version of Storyline to see if problem resolved, but it did not.  Screen-capture attached.
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andri De Beer
Hi Heroes I'm trying to create a survey which provides learners with a result describing a personality type, based on questions answered. Now I have looked at all the...
almost 8 years ago
Jennifer Gibbons
I am experiencing an issue with Articulate freezing every time I close an Articulate file. I have done the obvious fixes such as working from my local drive, deleting ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Cole
Hey all,    I recently built a course for in house HIPAA training, and it has some quiz functions in it. On the last page of the "scene" (Scene A) , the "correct" la...
almost 8 years ago
By Julia Pinholster
Que Mirza
Hi, I have embedded videos using web objects but somehow none of the videos are working in Chrome or Firefox they seem to be working fine in IE. Anyone else having th...
almost 8 years ago
By Miles McQuerter
vikki Ambrose
Hi I am new to this so please bear with me!! I have created my learning resource and at the end there is a set of questions. In editing mode they look OK, but when pub...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Marcus Haddon
Hi I am probably being a bit ambitious  on my first but I am testing Storyline 2, I usually use Captivate.  I am wanting to create a software simulation where learne...
almost 8 years ago
Jeanne Bernui
It's been almost a year since the responsive player was demoed at DevLearn 2015.  Do you guys have a release date on that yet?  Thanks!
almost 8 years ago
Mark Fernley
Hi, I was hoping someone could tell me why my mouse over trigger that should be showing a layer just makes the page flash on and off very rapidly? Thanks, Mark
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phil Eagles
I have number variable which I am using to calculate the score and then display the value. So to display the score I am using this: "%Score%" (Score is the name of th...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
ShivPratap Kumar
Hi, The storyline output is not working on articulate player in iPad air 2.  Anyone have any idea?   Thanks    
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rhona Blankenship
Hi! I have a question about how to handle script for layers. In this situation, I have scripting that will be narrated once the learner goes to a particular layer. Of ...
almost 8 years ago
By Rhona Blankenship
Nicola Healey
Hello I have created a quiz in storyline 2 and I want the learner to only have 1 chance to retake the quiz. If they have failed after this attempt then they should be...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Becky Santucci
I have 8 pictograms that are to be dragged to a thumbs up or thumbs down button.  I want to disable the submit button until all the answers are correct.  I set it up t...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Professional Academy
Hi I am using the settings under 'other' in the player to make my storyline course display as full screen. When I launch the course though, it displays large on the ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patty Maher
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but bookmarking isn't working properly for me. I published my Storyline course with the Resume option set to "Prompt to Resume....
almost 8 years ago
Brian Washburn
Hi all - this seems like it should be an easy feature, but apparently my brain can't handle variables right now, so I'm looking for some help. I'd like to create a si...
almost 8 years ago
Balamuralikrishna B
Hi, i want to know how to reduce the text size of  review  feedback .....
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yvonne White
I modified Meet the Team template, but kept all triggers in place. However, I added the Review Quiz button and it does not seem to work fully.  I can review the quiz ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy Haas
I have a new project I am trying to complete and I just have a question. My trial has almost run out so a quick response would be MUCH appreciated!   1) I have notic...
almost 8 years ago
By Tracy Haas