Last Post Replies
Keith K.
Another issue with tabbing through a course. I have two slides. On the first, I don't have a custom tab order defined. The tab button on my keyboard lets me access al...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Desiree Westdorp
Hi everyone, I've lost my original SCORM package but it's still uploaded on my LMS.  Does anyone know whether there is a way to retrieve those files from my LMS. Tha...
almost 8 years ago
By Desiree Westdorp
Lisa McGlinchy
I have created a series of 4 modules in Storyline 2 with similar quizzes, size, links, etc however when our client tried to upload them to their LMS, a Meridian custom...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Patricia de Souza
Hi all We are having issues with our LMS correctly logging if an e-learning (SL2) has been completed or not, especially if the e-learning contains a quiz and we are t...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tex Hale
My client has advised that they want to manage translations in the same way that a translation agency would.  I am trying to accumulate information on how this can be ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mateusz Szuter
Hello! I'd like to make a quiz module in my e-learning. When you click "Quiz", Storyline should choose randomly 1 from 2 scenes and in each scene there will be 7 ques...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Oliver
I'm working on a course with 4 modules of information and quizzes. I've built all modules in a single .story file. The quizzes are multiple choice and I've placed imag...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Petrizzo
So I'm doing screencasts, and inserting them as video. Then I'm putting a zoom region on top of the video. In the SWF output, it looks perfect. However, in the HTML5 o...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jackie Coffman
Our courses are designed as content followed by a quiz to finish a module/ Our courses currently allow the user to retry the quiz indefinitely until they're able to pa...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Emilien Ponçon
Hi eLearning hero community, I have a probleme. I have create a random  quizz with questions bank. All questions are multiple fill in the blank When i test the slide...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kimberly Matson
Hello.  I have a question about publishing a standalone course to our company’s website.  Course progress does not need to be tracked. My goal is to make sure that wh...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sayali Sathe
Hi, I have created a 508 compliant course in storyline 1. JAWS (Job Access With Speech) reader does read the content properly, when playing as local .swf. But it's no...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Domenic James
I can't seem to figure out why the Submit button won't change over to an active state based on the way I've built these slides. What very obvious thing am I missing h...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jenna Grant
I'm building a project now and whenever I publish and then play the material the slides are choppy, not starting right away, animations stalling and choppy.  anyone ha...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Abhishek Roy
I have created an animated background in Adobe Flash and published it as a swf file.Imported it to Storyline 2 (update 5).While publishing it on web or previewing, the...
almost 8 years ago
By amin zamani
roma kohutiak
hi in the review quiz, all the next and prev buttons work except on the last quiz slide the next button does not work-it is clickable but goes nowhere=can someone help...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Edward Hoke
Hello! I have set up a pretty simple variable where the needs to "Visit" and read (well, that is desired) the scenarios of 4 characters. After they visit them, a but...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Jennifer Lewis
Hello Everyone, I am wondering if I can go into a Storyline 2 video and change the captions to a different language? Please help guide on me on if this possible. If t...
almost 8 years ago
melissa burns
Hi,  I recently started using Storyline 2 and are thinking about purchasing the software. We have been happy so far, but recently found a bug we can't seem to get arou...
almost 8 years ago
Stephanie Brooks
Hi I have manually created quiz questions by adding free response boxes and then redirecting the user to a correct or incorrect slide layer based on their response. Th...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet