Last Post Replies
Paul Brennan
I'm hoping somebody can help me. I have put together a quiz but when it comes to end of quiz review the text which shows the correct answer is black but I need it to b...
almost 8 years ago
By Bo Toennesen
James Rowe
Hi all, I'm revisiting Storyline 2 after putting the project down for well over a year, so I am a bit rusty. I've been patient and reminded myself of how various elem...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Sam Lincoln
I was recently chastised by a user who complained that she had to retake an entire assessment because she was not able to print the certificate on her first attempt (s...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Danielli Hodgkinson
Hello, everyone, I need a little help here... Is it possible to add a message to a disable button in Storyline? Example, user must check all items in the check list i...
almost 8 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Vicky Franklin
  Why are my storyline templates downloading as PDF zip files? 
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stefne Jean
I keep getting this (see image) when i go to change the font in my file. 
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Susan Jorstad
Is there a way to view more than one line at a time of alt text? I have a complicated flowchart for which I need to add paragraphs of descriptive text, and I copy the...
almost 8 years ago
By Susan Jorstad
Blythe Todd-Collins
I'm new to Storyline and am having trouble with a quiz. I did something so that the link to the next slide cannot be viewed in Preview mode, "The slide target of this ...
almost 8 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Terry Bell
Hello, I've used motion paths, but have not had any need for a relative starting point until now, and now I can't get it to work.  Can anyone tell me if they've had t...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Matthew Birmingham
Text boxes with several lines don't appear and disappear on cue. Single lines of text do fine, however. I'm attempting to show a layer containing a scroll panel with s...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Sweeney
I have 2 slides where the user is asked to choose 5 from 10 options on each slide. On the 3rd slide I want to then display the 10 choices in 2 groups of 5 back to the ...
almost 8 years ago
By David Sweeney
Joseph Pelton
I want an acceptable answer to include some different characters and the quiz is interpreting it as code or wild cards or something. I want the answer to be:   tar –c...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Heidi Thompson
Hello, It appears my assessment will only allow the user to make two attempts to pass - where is that setting?  I need to change it to unlimited.   thanks!
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Orla Stanley
Hi, we are currently creating an interactive eLearning using storyline. I now need to look at a professional voice over artist recording the script. What is the best s...
almost 8 years ago
By Ron Price
Gemma Nunn
Hi folks, I'm putting together a demo module to show to potential clients. I've been importing screens from some of our existing modules into a new project. Here's t...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
melissa mckinney
I create a button called "Try Again" to allow users to go back through the interactive slides. The problem with this is, if one of the slides requires text, it will au...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Holland
Hi all, In our first crack at publishing in SCORM 2004 V4 (for more in depth reporting) our LMS provider tells me when they test the course and pass, it isn't marking...
almost 8 years ago
By Mike Holland
Angel Gindele
Is there a way to create a checklist without a layer? I have my text boxes, each with 3 states (normal state, hover state, and selected state) and I've tried adding t...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
connie nelson
Hi Everyone! I know this has to be easy but I am making it difficult :) I imported questions from the excel template into my question bank. The slides are nicely laid...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Daria B.
Hello! I have some trouble with integration my courses into SABA. 2 courses have the same settings of "Publish" (scorm 1.2, reporting - completed\incomplete) and "Pl...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn