Last Post Replies
Brooke Lown
I saw this article this afternoon: Firefox blocks Flash, and Facebook calls for its death http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/14/technology/flash-firefox-facebook/index.html...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hello, I have created a slide where the learner can click on a play button to view a video. The video is on a layer. The learner needs to hear another set of instruct...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hi, I am having a problem with one of my layers whenever I view the video layer and I click on the Next button which locked down it goes back to the base layer when t...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Landy Miller
Hello, I am looking for an easy way to remove Decimals in eLearnings. I have tried multiplying to reach the 7th decimal to round up, however, it did not work correctl...
almost 8 years ago
Katarzyna Kowalik
Hello everyone! I am wondering whether it is possible to generate a document that would contain information from a screen. Example: my user is filling in fill-ins thro...
almost 8 years ago
By Katarzyna Kowalik
Keithia Kirkaldy
Hi I'm an eLearning Instructional Designer and Developer and my colleague who has the same skills is going on maternity leave.  We have been searching for a temp to fi...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Alfred Marquez
Hi folks my course was too long to publish to SCORM 1.2, I was running into cmi.suspend issues because I need bookmarking.  SO as a fix to that issue, I published the ...
almost 8 years ago
By INK STUDIO
Rose Gross
My course requirements are: The next button should not be clickable until the audio for the slide is completely played for the normal slides. After slide audio is ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Shannon Glade
I understand the order matters for objects in the timeline. My problem is I can't seem to rearrange the order in a way that works. If one image is on top when the stat...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael O.
David Lautenschlager
I just started working with Storyline 2, and on several occasions when I return to work on a course and then try to save my work, I get a get a message saying "can't s...
almost 8 years ago
By byron tik
Karel Wagner
Hi Everyone,  I'm using the Drag & Drop as a branching menu option and I'd like for the selected icon to snap into place before the topic slide displays. Is there...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Linda Jones
I am new to storyline and am having trouble editing a footer on the slide master.  It will not let me select it.  Please provide info on how to change footers on the s...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Rehmann
Hi all... here's my scenario. I've created a very large Storyline project with about 15 scenes in it. We've decided to separate it out into 15 separate learning object...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deborah Kaplan
I'm trying to adjust the mouse on a few of my screens and I'm having a problem with just a few of them. In most cases, I can move the cursor to the spot I want; but in...
almost 8 years ago
Jason Allen
I am having trouble setting which of my three answers is correct in a drag and drop setting.  The problem is, the question panel that would allow me to choose that is ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
April Cantwell
Hello, I've created a game where you accrue points based on right and wrong answers. After all questions have been answered, you press the "finish" button. If you hav...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jerry Doyle
We are looking for a way to standardize our peer review of new e-learning course content.  Any input, samples or guidelines would be greatly appreciated.  
almost 8 years ago
By David Manning
Shaun Cook
Hello, Does anybody have any experience with using Storyline 2 content in the iSpring Learn LMS? In particular, I like their reporting, but their authoring tools are...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Wendy Davis
Hi eLearning hero community, I have create a quiz in the form of rounds, you have to get two questions right to go to the next round. There are two rounds to each sc...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Davis
Kevin Thorn
How do we get a Data Entry Object to automatically focus when the timeline starts?  Typically, the pre text, "type your entry here" in Text Entry or the value "0" in ...
almost 8 years ago
By Kevin Thorn