Last Post Replies
Diana Avery
I'm trying to insert a video from a website into my storyline project. Any ideas why this embed code would not work in articulate storyline? <iframe width="640" he...
almost 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Melanie Rebottini
I am looking to incorporate likert-esque questions in a professional customer satisfaction survey.  I haven't really viewed an example in Articulate Storyline.  Any id...
almost 8 years ago
By Melanie Rebottini
Kendra Barker
I'm having problems with my text entry carrying over to my layer slide.  I don't understand why I need a text entry 3.  Can someone please look this over, tell me what...
almost 8 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Andrew Breyer
Hello, I recently upgraded from SL1 to SL2 and converted a course I'm working on to SL2. In SL1, the course had the menu navigation restricted and had triggers and var...
almost 8 years ago
By Andrew Breyer
Steve Lawrence
Hi group I have a process map (PNG file, but very large horizontally - around 4,000 pixels which smashes the maximum image resolution Storyline will accept) which I n...
almost 8 years ago
By Steve Lawrence
John Blum
We have  a Storyline "starter kit" .story file which has several scenes containing various techniques (closed captions, etc.), slide masters, variables, standard slide...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
michael wylegly
As per the title. I'm building a drag and drop, and I'd like for an object that is dragged onto an incorrect location to return back to it's initial position without r...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Peek
I created a course in Storyline 2 with audio, but when I publish it only some audio works. I published it on Articulate's LMS to test it.
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lee Horsted
When previewing (dropping the story.html into the browser) my file I get the following Warning: "The hyperlinks feature on this slide has been disabled while viewing l...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sam Leon
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to add a trigger to my video at a certain times. For example at 00:30 seconds I want an object to show up.  Because the user will be r...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
melissa mckinney
My timeline and everything else is collapsed and now I cannot find it to un-collapse it.  Any ideas how to get it back?  I have searched articles with no luck. This is...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Jeremy Jamilano
Hello folks, Is it possible to reveal multiple layers simultaneously? To elaborate, I am building a multiple choice pre-quiz and if the wrong answers are selected I wa...
almost 8 years ago
By Jeremy Jamilano
Dongyup Han
As I think, to play media, I should add 'if button 1 - "normal"'s state is equal to Normal' because initial state of button is Normal. But it works reversely as I ma...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tineke Porschen
Dear all! Most of the time I make large e-learning modules. I develop several short modules and when I am ready I make one big one. I import the files - check the lin...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lucy Bolton
Hey everyone, I have a question about using question banks with branching scenarios. The quiz I am currently working on has a question bank of 5 questions, if the us...
almost 8 years ago
By Lucy Bolton
pyxi pyx
Hello, I'm looking for a solution to creat a Full Screen Button, in order to see the project on fullscreen. thanks for the help.
almost 8 years ago
By Russell Killips
Debbie Lipke
I've built a course in Storyline2 with audio recorded from an outside source and when previewed or published, the audio sounds distorted. If the individual audio is la...
almost 8 years ago
By Debbie Lipke
Joanie Rolen
I am new to Storyline and am still learning how to get everything situated in my presentation. It bothers me that the music I add stops at the end of each slide until ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maxine Guillen
Hi was just looking at the templates top interactions - the one for "Object states example". I noticed that when you previewed the slide you could magnify one of the i...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucy Bolton
Hey everyone,  Wondering if someone help me come up with a solution for this one. I am currently working on a quiz that will test the knowledge retention from a spec...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie