Last Post Replies
Deborah Kaplan
I'm trying to adjust the mouse on a few of my screens and I'm having a problem with just a few of them. In most cases, I can move the cursor to the spot I want; but in...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jason Allen
I am having trouble setting which of my three answers is correct in a drag and drop setting.  The problem is, the question panel that would allow me to choose that is ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
April Cantwell
Hello, I've created a game where you accrue points based on right and wrong answers. After all questions have been answered, you press the "finish" button. If you hav...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jerry Doyle
We are looking for a way to standardize our peer review of new e-learning course content.  Any input, samples or guidelines would be greatly appreciated.  
almost 8 years ago
By David Manning
Shaun Cook
Hello, Does anybody have any experience with using Storyline 2 content in the iSpring Learn LMS? In particular, I like their reporting, but their authoring tools are...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Wendy Davis
Hi eLearning hero community, I have create a quiz in the form of rounds, you have to get two questions right to go to the next round. There are two rounds to each sc...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Davis
Kevin Thorn
How do we get a Data Entry Object to automatically focus when the timeline starts?  Typically, the pre text, "type your entry here" in Text Entry or the value "0" in ...
almost 8 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Macy Frost
Is there an "export video" feature, like there is for "export audio"?   I do not have the source files for a particular project and only have the videos saved within...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fabiola Sampaio
Hi Guys I need to resize the zoom from web object (see video) on Storyline 2, because the student will navigate certain links on the site. How can I resize  zoom fro...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Renato Amorim
Dears,  I have license Articulate but today, I just stopped working software (only open the home screen with the logo of Articulate and close). Already I restarted the...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Elizabeth gardner
I know SL can record the screen in 4:3 or 6:9 mode or capture the whole screen, but when it goes into SL, it always crops to the 4:3 mode. Is there a way to 1. Set th...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S E
Hi, I am developing a New Hire Orientation module on Storyline 2. It requires script narration, in parts. Request your help with the same. 1) Is there a free voice r...
almost 8 years ago
By Norbert Katona
Erez Goren
Hello, I have a quiz set up that consists of 86 questions. On the slide master there's a number variable that shows the student which question they're on currently (c...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mandaly Clelments
Hello, I am trying to upload content to our LMS and I am receiving the a message that the zip file was not unpacked properly and that  I need to ensure I am using a p...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cherise Stone
Hi I am uploading content to the LMS and the following message keeps appearing on one particular module: The manifest contains resources that cannot be found, there ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Andy Nock
Hi, I have a video (115mb) which we would like to play (held within Storyline file).  This is currently on slide 2 after an intro slide.   We're having issues where i...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Lukowicz
I have added animation and sync'd however when I preview, the animations do not appear to be correct.
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Irwin
I developed some modules in Storyline 2 and they are working correctly, and the time taken to complete the modules is being recorded in the LMS but is not being record...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Suzanne Antone
I am a beginner. I do not know what is the most efficient, quality way for preparing a audio recording. Should I Audio Form WAV or MP3 recording from Audacity or use ...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Akademie Amplifon
Hey everyone, I am looking for a way to upload/Import our CI colour and font in articulate. Does anyone have already experience with it and can tell me how to do tha...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie