Last Post Replies
Sheila B
I have not designed in Articulate in a while and never with Storyline yet. I have a new short project that I'm trying to determine if it would be better for us to use ...
almost 8 years ago
By Sheila B
Michelle Whitfield
Hello, I hired a third party vendor to create an online course in Storyline which was uploaded to Moodle.  The online course is available for purchase to learners ext...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joleen Evans
I am getting this error message when trying to open my project that I have been working on for several days: I don't know what this means exactly.  Tried shutting d...
almost 8 years ago
By Joleen Evans
Audrey Trenerry
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and have taken on a project that someone else started.  We have a 10 question quiz at the end of the training package and I need to get the p...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Celine Maher
In Storyline 2, do layers on a slide each have a different timeline from the base layer?
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have a Storyline 2 file that is around 500 MB, mainly due to embeded movie files, swf and mp4s. I have viewed a few discussions that said once the SL file ge...
almost 8 years ago
By Nicky A
Hermann Plasa
Hi,  maybe someone of you sees things I fail to see. Attached is a *.story and the produced (web) version. HTML5 (on every browser and different PCs) comes without au...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dack Petersen
I'm looking for a highly skilled Storyline consultant to join a small team of developers who are developing e-learning lessons for an ERP software training project for...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tamicka Green
Another user created a Storyline course that I need to update. I downloaded the most recent update 10: 1509.1408 and each time I try to open I get this error.  Help!  
almost 8 years ago
By Tamicka Green
Tracy Haas
I am using the wipe animation to simulate words being typed on the screen. It is working great however it is disappearing before the slide is done even though it is ti...
almost 8 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Melissa Riley
Hello, When testing our course in Articulate the slide notes from a previous page are appearing on new slides over and over until a slide has its own set of notes...t...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tracey McDonald
Hi,  I have produced a translation export for an e-learning course. There are some hidden sections in the course which don't need to be translated at this stage.  Is...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Sobie
What is the optimum size for the logo on a wide (16 x 9) story size?
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Nutis
How can I play my audio files? They show as loading and they canoot be edited or played
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Glen Savory
Hi All, I am building a module with 2 scenes,  the main scene links to the 2nd scene via the option of colleague skills  i.e if New colleague is clicked it will branc...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Hollen
I am trying to create a slide where I have 6 buttons that link to slides that come up as light boxes when clicked.  The buttons can be chosen in any order.  After the ...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Susan White
Hello Is there a way to put a Step by step view mode onto a master template?
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
vikram sp
When i am trying to save as, the error box is appearing i.e. the project file cound not be saved  Please provide a solution immediately. i am using trail version  
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Brian McCann
I attended a ATD course on e-learning a few days ago. We looked at a bunch of examples of interactive courses. As I'm new to Storyline 2 and elearning, I was hoping pe...
almost 8 years ago
By Brian McCann
Sandy Mason
Hi,I need your advise please. Here's what I'm wanting to do - create a quiz with these results: say there's 5 quiz slides I'm wanting pull their selected response...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn