Last Post Replies
Deb Elliott
Hi, I'm self-taught in AS2 and have some questions around the use of templates and how to delete them from the Slide Master. I currently have 3 of the same set of layo...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Soren J Birch
I have some screen recordings where I have rolled the mousewheel. This triggeres a slide but unlike the Click slides, this one has no triggers setup to play the animat...
8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Nick Garrod
Hello Is it possible to get an overview on an Articulate Storyline file in the way of some stats. For example: 1. Total time spent editing the file (to get an idea ...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mate P
Hello everybody, The mobile/player_compiled.js file uses jquery 1.7.1, which is a little old, and a test don't accept it.  How could I change this?   Thanks! 
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jesse Kramer
I have a situation where I have hover a hover state for some buttons. When hovered over it shows an image and a small piece of text indicating what topic they are abou...
8 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
Sandy B
Hello Why do ALL the timelines of most of my slides changed to 115 seconds ? I placed all my sounds and animation and just discovered a lots of slides changed their ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Glenn Stewart
Hi  I have created a course with text pages and a video (mp4) and whereas it runs fine in different browsers on my laptop, it does not run on either iPad or iPhone. I...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Klaus neumuller
Hi, I am using storyline 1 to make an publish courses for an LMS (moodle). When my course (I import a ppt. course and publish it in storyline) ist displayed in moodl...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deb Elliott
Hi, I don't seem to do complex interactions well. :(  I've tried stacking the triggers different ways but can't seem to get my module progress bar to work on the slide...
8 years ago
By Deb Elliott
sathia muthu
hi, im sathya, i have created a activity course contains 11 questions each carry 10 marks and my client requires a slide which shows the activities which all the user ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebecca Schule
Is there a straight forward way to loop slides with layers back to a menu slide?  
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gabriel Pardo
Hi everybody, I have a little problem with this resource/activity. All about develop with the crossword (I don't know if this is the correct name for activity) works g...
8 years ago
Linda C
I'm creating an interactive simulation using try mode. I have a screen recording and on one of the slides I have a Data Entry Box where I want the user to type a numbe...
8 years ago
Donald Ardiel
I am using storyline to develop a web site. How do I output an index.html file for default browser access? The default output appears to be story.html. How do I modify...
8 years ago
By Mike B.
gina orozco
Hello everyone! I'm really hoping someone can help me with my problem.  I need to create some eCourses, host the files on a secure server, and then link them to my LM...
8 years ago
By Mike B.
Mike B.
It seems like this would be a pretty easy way to build a very interactive website. Any caveats from those that have done this?  
8 years ago
By Mike B.
Mike B.
The audio in question sounds like one of the chipmunks from the old cartoon. :) Has anyone else seen this behavior?  
8 years ago
By Mike B.
Lee Millard
Hi everyone. I'm working in SL2 and am having issues with my videos looping. I placed a video on the timeline and created a trigger that plays media (video 1 for examp...
8 years ago
By J J
Donna   Gingera
Is the a way to have the spinning thing automatically show when a slide is loading. Trying to overcome the problem of users rapidly clicking all over the place becaus...
8 years ago
Siarah Flanagan
I am having difficulties with a project where the audio is working fine on the computer, but when testing on Apple devices it’s random on whether or not it will work. ...
8 years ago
By Siarah Flanagan