Last Post Replies
Eric Rohrer
I'm using an open type font which is the official brand font of the organization. In the skin I set this as the player font. The result is that the text is misaligned ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
JoAnne Brown
I am a Storyline newbie.  I would like to add Pause & Play buttons to several slides in a scene without having to repeat add the triggers to each slide.   Is there...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Atul Kumar
I want to use two audio tracks(Let's suppose both are in different languages and have same time duration.) in one slide. And it can be control by two different buttons...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Therese Jigfelt
I'm creating a sales training with Storyline and part of the training will be a kind of simulation of a conversation between you (the seller) and a customer. You two w...
over 8 years ago
By Sarina Niebuhr
Kerry Lapeyrouse
I have a weebley site and I use c-panel to get to it.  I have all of my story line files ready to be loaded on my web page but I cannot figure out how to do it.  Weebl...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Katherine Redfern
I opened a file I'd originally created in SL1 in SL2 today. I found, when previewing it in SL2, that text boxes and layers appeared in the wrong order. Is this a know...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lakshmi Puthanvedu
Hi, I have published my tutorial on LMS (Success Factor). All the triggers works expect for exit the course trigger. I tried all the suggested work rounds but nothing ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sandy Mason
I've looked at various guides over the last week relating to number variables but I can't get what I want to work. Area 1: I'd like the user to enter 1 particular dig...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Suey Stockton
Hi, I am building a page on Articulate which gives the reader the choice of 2 photos, I want to stop them being able to choose both photos in 1 box, so its one or the ...
over 8 years ago
By Suey Stockton
Phil Eagles
Hi, I have created a course which displays the current date on screen. var currentTime = new Date() var month = currentTime.getMonth() + 1 var day = currentTime.getD...
over 8 years ago
By Ginny Franklin
Steven Hotson
Hi, I've added the default timer to an assessment on a course I'm developing.  The colour of the text clashes with my player template. Is there any way to change the ...
over 8 years ago
By ashraf Akbar
Ravindra Gardi
ToEmailAddress = 'xyz@gmail.com'; Subject = "Testing"; CCTo = '1@gmail.com'; BCCTo = '1@gmail.com' Body = "Testing body"; $.ajax({ url: 'http://apilink/User/Send...
over 8 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi
Sandeep Designer
Hi, Thanks, I followed E-Learning Heroes Example file. But does not working?
over 8 years ago
By Sandeep Designer
Tina Verhaeghe
HI, I've created a free form Drag&Drop-question (see image below). Is there any way that a drop item can be linked to several drop locations? Example: we have 3...
over 8 years ago
By Joanne Chen
rao s
I would like to develop a Telugu language course with Anu fonts (.ttf) .Will storyline support the font?
over 8 years ago
By Manjunath eCoursys
Kelly Park
I am in trouble with editing variables now. is it available to change " oval16"==>"oval 2" in the blue box of attachment? i tried to go "Manage project variabl...
over 8 years ago
By Kelly Park
Sue Meismer
Hi. I am pretty new to Storyline and haven't seen whether this can be done. What I'd like to do is embed a Storyline file on a client's website with a graphic that sor...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Victoria Sublette
I am trying to use variables to jump to the next page. This did not work I think because of the avatar variables I had set (yoda=1, darth = 2). So, I decided that may...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dana Kocalis
I am learning variables and watched and practiced the exercises on the tutorials.  And now I am trying to trying to figure out on my own how to create the Building Hea...
over 8 years ago
By Veronica Budnikas
Pete Smith
Hi all I am trying to reset a state when an object is dropped on another answer. There are seven questions to be aligned in order - Step 1 - Step 2 etc When each an...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton