Last Post Replies
Samantha Massey
I am trying to post a published module to an external server transfer area called: moveitdmz.com. After I publish the SCORM file for loading to an LMS, I take that ent...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben Boozer
I've got a project and I don't seem to be able to right click the hotspot and turn off the hover cursor. I get the hand whether or not the option is checked. I have in...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lauren Ero
Can the "Notes" tab be hidden? We have never used this feature (what would you put in notes? a transcript?), and some learners are puzzled by it. thanks! Lauren 
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Hi All, I'm creating a multiple response quiz question. I've entered the questions along with three correct answers and two incorrect answers. I want ALL answer choice...
over 8 years ago
By Helena Smith
Paige Bashaw
Hello all... Currently I am working with Storyline 1 building CBT's for a manufacturing company. I work with 2 other individuals in completing projects as they are as...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kevin Marty
This just seemed to have just happened yesterday. I have a slide with three layers. When I try to listen to the audio on a layer in the timeline by pressing play, it d...
over 8 years ago
By Kevin Marty
David Sweeney
Hi I created a storyline quiz drawing from 4 separate question banks equating to the user answering 50 questions out of a total of 110.  On a number of occasions the r...
over 8 years ago
By David Sweeney
Jody Bublitz
If a participant answers a question incorrectly, is there a way for them to be sent to the presentation slide that will give them the correct answer?
over 8 years ago
By ashraf Akbar
Matthew Brannan
Hi Support, My method is this: Slide Master created I need a new slide, so... Right-click in Scene and "New Slide" New Slide created.  In the slide properties "...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nicola Fern
Hi I'm working on a simple module, converting from powerpoint.  Most slides have audio on them, but otherwise are very simple and have very few animations/interactio...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ravindra Gardi
I have used below setting for publishing But after viewing content on the iPad its not sending the tracking details.  
over 8 years ago
Mary Mascari
I'm using Storyline 2 and I'm finding that sometimes the fonts don't want to change when I tell them to, especially when I'm dealing with the default font. I'm workin...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cédric Froehlich
Hi all! I wanted to share with you this project I made for an internal training on Kronos (time management software)... So I built a Doctor Who theme, which seems to ...
over 8 years ago
By Cédric Froehlich
Sauptik Goswami
Hi! I have a slide cramped with data and graphics. Its a process map and hence has to be accommodated in one slide itself. Can you suggest me a way of using functiona...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Monique Donahue
Hi, I'm passing on this question I received that I don't personally know the answer to, since my company is not yet using xAPI or LRSs. Hoping some of the brilliant mi...
over 8 years ago
Jennifer Ruden
I am creating a training that needs to list documents that are necessary to the function of a clinical trial. I need to list ALL THE DOCUMENTS and then provide a brief...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Laura Bunte
I have a course where pictures are the only object on a layer; there are 4 layers in a slide and each layer takes more than 5+ seconds to load. Is there a way to reduc...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sandy Zjawin
Hi, I'm a new user to Articulate and I'm trying create a learning module. It's important that this work well because we're trying to get our customers to buy in to e-...
over 8 years ago
By Sandy Zjawin
Maureen Gilliland
I had to keep redoing a screen simulation that has audio, and finally decided it was too time consuming to keep resizing the marquee around the recorded software, etc....
over 8 years ago
By Maureen Gilliland
sebastjan f
Hi, any experience/hints on how to make HTML5 voice recorder (for web browser as well as iOS&Android) tnx sebastjan
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie