Last Post Replies
Teresa Llewellyn-Evans
I would like to copy old movie files into the current version of Storyline. The files were developed in an older version of Articulate - Articulate 9 I think. This ver...
over 8 years ago
By Teresa Llewellyn-Evans
James Brandwood
Hi Everyone, I am looking to streamline my work in the next module, where the idea is to include reading from a manual at the start of the training (yes - highly effec...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ravi Garimella
Hello Everyone, Has anyone implemented course completion certificate on LinkedIn? Thanks RG
over 8 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
Daniela Slater
Is anyone else having a problem when they Preview.  Mine is freezing?  Anyone have any idea why?  I have had to close it in Task Manager each time?
over 8 years ago
By Daniela Slater
Fazal Khan
Hi, I have been trying to publish SL2 content for offline use on mobile devices. I was told that Articulate Mobile Player was required to run the content on mobile de...
over 8 years ago
By Fazal Khan
Tyler Reid
Hello all, I've been running into some rather frustrating problems regarding publishing my course and getting it up and running correctly working with our LMS. There a...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Curtis Poole
Hi there -  Working with Storyline 2, I am experiencing strange loops in navigation when attempting to program branching triggers.  It seems as though the "next/previ...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Heather Gray
I need to share a Storyline project I have hosted on Google Drive (per Mike's tutorial) with a beta tester, yet his company's firewall is blocking any Google Drive acc...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kim Peppers
Every so often the timeline bar will not move - it appears to be locked but unsure how this occurred.  I see from online discussions that others have had this issue as...
over 8 years ago
By Kim Peppers
David Carrera
Hello,   So we built this learning module and it doesnt register with our compliance wire once the test is finished. It still says "In Progress". So we ran it throug...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amanda Chenevert
We moved our New Employee Orientation to Storyline 2. The problem is when we have more than 2-3 people trying to access it, the last person who tries to get on either ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Hylka
Hello, does anybody have any information about how to export/"publish" a storline project to an MP4 format? I have a project without any user interactions and I would ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Samantha Havis
Hi, I wanted to make a kind of animation with a voiceover.  I've made a series of slide layers with shapes entering and I've spaced them out by using shapes outside th...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Everett Harris
Will Storyline courses run on MAC?
over 8 years ago
By Everett Harris
Doug Bauernschmidt
We are in the process of taking a classroom-based course for managers and converting it into a blended learning program.  The course is to provide managers with tools ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ian E
Hi  I have a page which has a pretty much blank base layer and then 5 layers, each with buttons and text and an image. I switch the layer on conditionally on a variabl...
over 8 years ago
By steve worland
Andrew Probert
I received an email with a question related to a post I made on a thread, but there was no link back to the thread.  I'm not really sure how to respond the question.  ...
over 8 years ago
By Andrew Probert
Lynn Rimer Caissy
How can I insert a progress bar into a scene to show progress through a randomly-selected group of questions from a question bank in a quiz?
over 8 years ago
By Randall Sauchuck
Kevin Clemence
Greetings,  I have created a branched content course where learners choose their role initially, and then receive role-specific slides based on their selection. To ac...
over 8 years ago
By Seth Ozen