Last Post Replies
Kristy Moede
So I swear this worked in my first draft and now I can't get it to.  I have a 4 scene class- 1 is the menu page, 2-4 are lessons.  I have triggers set up so that when ...
over 8 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
sebastian sadone
Hi, what i need to do is to have 2 different logos on the same course. I will be using one or the other depending what the user purchase. I mean, if the user purchases...
over 8 years ago
By Mike B.
Carla Frias
Dear fellow Storyliners, I have published an elearning with over 300 slides, divided into four sections. At some points of the elearning, Storyline has published slide...
over 8 years ago
By Angie Creighton
Toni Lampros
I am using custom buttons (buttons inserted as images) for navigation in my course rather then using the Player navigation. I have applied states to these images (Norm...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nadja Sherelis
Hi Guys/Gals, I've got the exact same programming on other sliydes, and the audio stops, waits for the variable of a text layer to change then plays again. Why is it ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Monroe
Can you share a player designed by one user in Storyline 1 with another user?  What if the second user has Storyline 2?  If so, how?  TIA!
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennifer Frank
I am new to the Storyline community. The company I work for just recently starting offering storyline developments services. Where can I post company information if an...
over 8 years ago
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I'm trying to use javascript in Storyline to target the canvas in a web object (and draw a shape). Does anyone know if that can be done? Thanks.
over 8 years ago
By Mark Gretzinger
Deborah Cassidy
Hi - I sat in on Tom's Storyline 2 webinar sessions.  There was a link to view the recordings afterwards but I can't find it in my email.  In addition, I can't find it...
over 8 years ago
By Deborah Cassidy
Melissa Faye
Hello! Our company uses an LMS and I am trying to create a course for an ipad/pc.  When I first started the process the content/video ran fine. Now the video or vide...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ilona Brannen
Hi, We are experiencing a problem with our e-learning module in that if you have run through the module and completed it, if you want to go through it again the quest...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Wroblewski
Does anyone know how to update the report.html file to include the answer from one of the questions in a quiz within Storyline?  We are currently typing in the name o...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
RICHARD POLK
Help! I am trying to figure out how to create a text effect using two buttons: next and previous. If the user clicks a next button text will fly in from the right, th...
over 8 years ago
By RICHARD POLK
Tyler Wong
Hello Heroes! I am developing a e-learning module which customizes the content presented to the learner based on a decision variable set at the beginning of the cours...
over 8 years ago
By Tyler Wong
Jody Bublitz
Somehow I have lost my file in Articulate (see attached)The file is called Early Childhood State Regulations Course 2016. Is there a way to restore it from the ZIP fi...
over 8 years ago
Marti Davidson
Is it possible to import a recorded webinar into a Storyline e-learning course to incorporate it as part of the training?   If so, does the recording need to be in a c...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jo Lavigne
Looking for someone with Storyline and ID experience to develop some Company Mission/Values/Vision training. We would like it to be visually appealing. Someone who's a...
over 8 years ago
Andrew Earley
Hi, I am currently having issues when loading HTML5 content on a mobile device. I am primarily testing this on an iPad. We do not wish to use the app for this as it w...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Manfred Smith
Storyline 2 won't open. I get a prompt that Flash Player 10 or higher needs to be installed. It has been installed and has been enabled. ActiveX is disabled. I have re...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Blackmore
Hi all, Working in Storyline 2 and trying out the check boxes for a list I am working on.  I want the user to have to click on each of the topics that have check boxe...
over 8 years ago
By Belen Ferrer