Last Post Replies
Bent Michaelsen
Hello, recently I was appointed in my company to create e-learning for some topics. The company pruchased SL1 some years ago, and an update is not in the question at t...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Holland
Ok I've done a bit of searching but haven't found anything so far.  Here's what I'm trying to do: I have 5 items on a slide, when a word pops up you have to drag it t...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Angela P.
Hi all, while searching the forums for info on a bug (turns out it's a known issue so if you guys have time for an update on this I'd sure appreciate it!) I came acros...
over 8 years ago
By Belen Ferrer
Enrica Jang
I am using a drag and drop question and would like to give feedback for each incorrect answer.  Is there an easy way to do this?
over 8 years ago
By ashraf Akbar
Nadia Morin
Hi, I attached a video instead of explaining this error. It is annoying, i can't even redo it! Thanks for any help
over 8 years ago
By Nadia Morin
Tina Arcamo
My course has several hotspots that open layers. It also has markers. When I tested it for accessibility, I noted the following: the tab won't go on the hotspots an...
over 8 years ago
By Tina Arcamo
Kylan Stuck
All, Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide. We published our Storyline project and a learner ended up getting frozen on one of the quiz questions after su...
over 8 years ago
By Bola Owoade
Mark Gretzinger
I'm pretty sure this isn't possible in SL but is there any way to draw and position a shape using collected variables? Maybe use javascript and the canvas of the playe...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike Jones
One of our browser testers found an issue that appears to only be happening on iOS devices (iOS 8 & 9) while viewing HTML5 output. The course uses images formatted...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Kent
A ranking drag and drop slide set up correctly initially, but when I tried to drag it down the screen, the whole thing defaulted to Height, 30 pixels, and refuses to s...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sabine Nolte
Hi, We have created a course in which learners pick a specialty at the beginning (they select one of two available, via a button). Then some of the slides they see ar...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ari Avivi
I am wondering, can I format the you have to make a selection feedback, the one that comes up if you try to submit an interaction before making a selection, to match t...
over 8 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Stéphanie Savoie
Hello, A client asked me to build him a math game. I began to create the game, but I'm not sure I can answer to all his demands. 1) He wants when you click on the ri...
over 8 years ago
By Stéphanie Savoie
Dann May
Hi, When playing video in HTML5 in Safari or Chrome on an iPad, I have the issue where the video takes a little time to load (loading bar), and then when it starts to ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Jennings
It seems that Google has blocked the ability to share Storyline from Drive. So, is it possible to use Google Sites to share Storyline? If so, how do you do it? Cheers
over 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Susan Illing
I'm importing an MP3 file into Storyline and the quality drops significantly after import when I preview (the sound goes very tinny/squeaky).  Is there anything I can ...
over 8 years ago
By Susan Illing
Sue Jack
How do I remove dummy data from a survey I have created. There is both Lechert Scale questions and essay questions. Thanks Sue
over 8 years ago
By Sue Jack
Sean McAlary
Hello, I am creating a module in storyline, using the timeline and animations to reveal objects one at a time, and in a particular order (on slide: landing page). The...
over 8 years ago
By Sean McAlary
Learning Solutions Team
We have a re-occurring issue with learners 'finishing' a module and then not showing as 'complete' in our Learning Management System. We set the tracking options so th...
over 8 years ago
By Learning Solutions Team
Thomas Neilson
Hi,  I have been asked to look into a problem for a user whereby when they insert a video into Storyline 2.0 it plays the sound but the video is a green screen, the s...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard