Last Post Replies
njeanne Lapointe
Hi, Is it possible to provide feedback to the learner during the "review quiz" option.  For example, we want to provide "why the answer they chose were incorrect" dur...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
wesley durrin
Hi there, I am completely new to Storyline (not even self-taught) and am a bit stuck. I am working with a file that belonged to someone else previously.  The feedback ...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Elizabeth-Jamey Rand
This may sound dumb, but how do I get my trigger and slide bar back up? You know the little menu bar that shows you all the triggers for each slide? Where do I find th...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erez Goren
Hey, I have a load of slides which contain markers which, when hovered over, reveal their text. Some of those markers contain hyperlinks, that function as triggers to...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Thompson
Hi everyone, We are currently embedding some Storyline objects into other HTML files by using a simple iframe tag. This works very well for inserting the Storyline int...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
sven  seco
We have publish several courses for LMS and Web and our now wondering what the best way to publish for a user that will download the content. If I sell a course with ...
over 8 years ago
Robert Cole
I want to do a slide where a paramedic has to chose the right dose in a syringe to administer in a given scenario. As an alternative, how much to administer in a bag o...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Rachel Hanson
I would like to use 2 triggers on one image but it doesn't seem to work. 1. Change state of IMAGE from hidden to normal when mouse hovers, restoring when the mouse le...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Alphonso Hendricks
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds can have shape (or not) and gives greater prominence to important words. I used th...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Carrie Eaton
I'm trying to 'record screens' and after I click DONE to stop the recording, the screen shows it saving up to 100% and then Storyline crashes. This happens both if I t...
over 8 years ago
By Carrie Eaton
M LeCl
I've built a slider interaction but am having some difficulties getting it to work properly.   I've attached this interaction for reference. If I keep my finger press...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Mark Glynn
Just a quick question to the community. We are big fans of Storyline and Studio in our institution and we are designing MOOC's to be launched early next year. My quest...
over 8 years ago
corinne Squires
I'm new to the program and self teaching for the most part. I am having an issue where I place a marker in the slide and add content to my label. I then add a trigger ...
over 8 years ago
Ron Blumenthal
I have a client who uses Learning.net to host SCORM courses and then uses AICC to launch the courses internal LMS (which I believe is Saba).  We are having issues with...
over 8 years ago
Tim Nixon
Hello, Just wondering if it's possible to group hotspots? Option appears greyed out but I'm experiencing some odd things so unsure if this is the way it is or just me...
over 8 years ago
Dave Kraus
I'm a beginning user and this is my first foray into Storyline support forums, so please be kind!   :-) I'm inserting a video from a website via embed code into an in...
over 8 years ago
By Mike B.
Melissa TeHennepe
Hi Everyone!  I am trying to adjust the leading (space between sentences) in SL2. Several fonts put a large amount of point space between sentences that waste a lot ...
over 8 years ago
Annick Filot
Hello I have published a project with articulate storyline 2. On my PC I can see and download the files (pdf mainly), but my colleague with his IPAD can not see neit...
over 8 years ago
By Amber Wade
Mélimon SIMON
Hi, I've got a problem and I don't understand why!!  For this exercise we can jump to next slide only if "les champignons" and "Les insectes" are visited.  So, bott...
over 8 years ago
Fabienne Brochier
Hello! I  have been building a few modules from a number of templates and created new ones on the way when required, using original templates as a starting point. Al...
over 8 years ago
By Fabienne Brochier