Last Post Replies
Vijaya Ratna
Hello,  I am having trouble embedding a Youtube Video in the storyline.  This is the embed code: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/emb...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jason McAllister
I recently repackaged some courses using Storyline 2. The options selected were   1) LMS (SCORM 1.2) 2) Include HTML 5 output 3) unchecked Use Articulate Mobile as...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Stentz
I have 3 slides. The first slide has a picture of a login screen for a software program. In the User Name field, I added a Text Entry control, set the Type to Text, an...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Brennan
Hello! I am having a timeline issue in Storyline 2.  I have about 100 slides in my course. I have the navigation set to restricted with a course-wide variable that on...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stephen Brodeur
Does anyone know if LMS Results are tracked by the Results Slide Layers or the Results.Score.Points vs Results.Pass.Points variables? Because of how I've set up my qu...
over 8 years ago
By Stephen Brodeur
Leisa Erhardt
Hi All,  We are looking for someone with demonstrated Storyline experience to help us build an interactive e-learning course in addition to assisting with developing ...
over 8 years ago
By Leisa Erhardt
Jim Graham
Is there a way to "un-restrict" certain slides (intro slides for a section for example) when using a Restricted menu? I would like to allow users to click Next to jump...
over 8 years ago
By Jim Graham
Marcelo Nobrega
Can someone help me, it is possible to leave most the course preview screen , it published a for testing and the screen was small. Thank you
over 8 years ago
By Marcelo Nobrega
Melissa Faye
Hello Storyline world, Instead of inserting a large  video into my storyline project, I want to link to it......our LMS does not like streaming and the file size woul...
over 8 years ago
By Melissa Faye
Logan Stahler
Hi all- I am experiencing a very frustrating issue with my Storyline project.  We have a module that includes a quiz, requiring 80% to pass.  The quiz allows for 2 at...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jenna Gallagher
Is it possible to hide an entire screen from the user? In this specific case, I want to create and have a results slide to capture information but I don't want the use...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Wanda Jenkins
I've created an interactive pyramid to as one of the slide to one of my training projects and when in preview mode, I click on the shape it shows I have visited it but...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anne-mette Olsen
Dear Articulate I hope you can help me. I am at the moment testing eLearning on Mobile/tablet devices at my work. The problem is that we do not have wifi to connect ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bill Osborn
Anyone else having issues with replay buttons and replay on the scrub bar not working. If I go past the slide and then use a previous button, suddenly the replay works...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Angelia Devisfruto
Hi! I am using a process interaction to "animate" what would be an extremely wordy course. I have made a trigger to deactivate the Next button until the user clicks th...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
pyxi pyx
Hello, I have a course with a "Final Quiz" when I reache the end of the training course and would like to revisit the Quiz to see my answers, the screen remembers th...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kimberly Washeleski
I find it very interesting that Storyline says that you can only run a module that was burned to a CD/DVD from a computer and not a DVD Player.  Is this actually corre...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynda Claspy
I am having trouble with sliders. The thumb doesn't stop in the correct place. I have spent hours trying to get it to stop in 3 places. I make the slider longer...noth...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lauren Andrews
Hi, I would like to have a quiz of 10 questions. Person passes set 10 questions first time - registered in LMS Person fails set 10 questions - presses retry - goes t...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Vijaya Ratna
Hello, We have uploaded a Stroryline (updated version) training onto our LMS (Desire2Learn). Users are experiencing issues when using Internet Explorer to access the ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick