Last Post Replies
Taylor Osborne
I have been grieving the loss of an entire project over the last 2 days due to file corruption. The saddest part is that I have already been through this grieving proc...
over 8 years ago
By Taylor Osborne
Ady Howes
Hi There, Just a quick suggestion for you on future Storyline releases. In some programmes, particularly video editing programmes, there is an option to replace an a...
over 8 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Gary Griffin
Hi, just getting used to using AS and have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with.  I would like others to access my recently created course on my website.  Ho...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
blair parkin
Hoping to reach out to anyone using Storyline in Coursemill LMS. Our couses will freeze when submitting interactions ie click on Submit and the course will hang for 20...
over 8 years ago
By blair parkin
Dorit Gani
Hi, hope it's not a strange question, but is there some kind of Storyline-based tutorials that may help me with building better courses with Storyline? I'm familiar wi...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Stapleton
I am a true novice with storyline 2. I am using a template and its intro slide has what appear to be picture files, but are instead a shape and a character. when i rig...
over 8 years ago
Martin Tilke
Hi, I have a question related to showing the results of a quiz. I have a course with eight chapters. At the end of every chapter there is a quiz. If the user passes t...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gregg Wanciak
I want to change my slider track to look like a hand-drawn line. I have an image I created, but when I change the fill of my slider track to that image it comes in rot...
over 8 years ago
Jose Antonio Gomes
How will it be when flash is terminated which is soon as far as I know? We can always publish to HTML 5 but there are some things that only work with flash so I've be...
over 8 years ago
Tom Dover
Installed Windows 10, running both Studio 13 and Storyline 2.  On Storyline 2, error message is " Has to have Adobe Flash Player" in order to run.  Try downloading Fla...
over 8 years ago
Marcelo Kassick
ocumentProperties> 12.00 Normal 0 21 false false false PT-BR X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fabrice Darrigrand
Hi ! I'm trying to upload one of my zipped files to my LMS but I got error message saying that there's a file mentionned in the manifest that is not found in the zip ...
over 8 years ago
Aurelie Thomas
Hi guys,  This is the first time I have such problem: in my latest Articulate course the slides are changing without user interaction after the end of the standard ti...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Luciani
Hi everyone, I've been looking around here for a solution to a problem that I have, but it looks like no one has solved it yet. I currently have a button on one of m...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Abu Musa
I've tried window.print(), and even browser File > Print, But what it prints is just blank. It doesnt print anything(checked in firefox and chrome), any idea?   T...
over 8 years ago
Ron Dankelman
Can anyone help turning everything back to English again? Which menu-time should I use to change that? For instance 3th item, 2th option etc   thanks
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Margaret Morse
Hello, I'm completing a curriculum in 6 modules. At the end of each, there are 4 or 5 review questions with a results slide that lets people review their answers. At t...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Blakemore
I am creating a calorie counter that's counting up calories of certain foods as they are deposited on an object. I have got a  text variable entitled "Gender" and the...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hari  Sai Prasad
How to open or import Storyline-2 file to Storyline-1? or Is there any chance to merge Storyline-2 file slides into Storyline-1?
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sebastjan f
Hi, my client would like to have a customized spinner (preloader). I replaced the spinner.png in mobile folder - did not work. Searched thru forum - seems its a "no-go...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie