Last Post Replies
Renee Lubaway
This problem began recently, perhaps since the December 2012 update. When I type or delete text, move an object using the arrow keys, etc. Storyline is really s - l - ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Gervais
Hello Community, So here is my Dilemma, We are working on a multitude of courses. Some are using PC  and others are using a MAC.  We are finding that are fonts size an...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jane Jordan
Hi I have quite a bit of experience with Storyline 2 and this may seem like a basic question but my menu is not working and the next and previous buttons don't seem t...
over 8 years ago
Jodi Elliott-Jones
I have a course that will link to a few attachments. Rather than house the attachments at an external location, is it possible to include the file in the story_content...
over 8 years ago
Kaan Saygı
Hi, Since I can’t guess what the end result will be and I don’t understand English well in video tutorials , I kindly ask you to briefly reply my following questions...
over 8 years ago
David Marshall
On the project I am working on I have a slide with a lightbox. In that lightbox I have a text box with White lettering. All my Bullets are showing up in black except t...
over 8 years ago
Andrew Kaminsky
I am working on a project where the learner will watch a series of videos and then be asked to create a referral ask statement.  The video has some specific steps that...
over 8 years ago
Marie Tasker
Is there a way to deactivate the previous and next button on a slide layer? I have checked the box to prevent them from selecting base layer?  HELP.
over 8 years ago
Trip Levine
Greetings, We using TinCan API to export responses from Articulate Storyline. Articulate via TinCan sends its signals asynchronously. So if in a given frame, we are ...
over 8 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Jayant G
Hello to this E-learning community members ! Kudos to E-learning Heroes !! Time and again this community has helped me immensely in the past, whenever I'm in so...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Kruskamp
Hi... I have a test that I want learners to be able to review before submitting answers.  I have utilized the previous / next buttons, along with a final "Are you read...
over 8 years ago
James Jenneman
Hey all! I created a matching drag-and-drop using pentagons and chevrons that should fit one inside the other, but I can't get it to drop where I want it. If I select...
over 8 years ago
rafik wahid
Hi All,  I'm currently working on a project where i need to secure the assets of the course (pictures, videos ... etc.) for offline viewing on tablets. The user shou...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricia Schaefer
I would like to limit the number of times a learner can retake a quiz.  Is there a way to limit quiz retakes in Storyline 2?   
over 8 years ago
stu blackwell
I have a button on a slide that goes to a scene which is a screen recording added as step by step slides in view mode. When you click on the button the slides appear. ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
tatiana gudkvoa
How I can do this: the User answeres  questions in the course at the end of the course there is appeared a scale of correct  answers the scale can be filled to 100% o...
over 8 years ago
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Tried using this "Drop Correct" setting a few different ways for some specific things I wanted to do in a D&D (drag and drop). But it didn't seem to do anything no...
over 8 years ago
Gregory Sprinkle
I apologize if this has been answered somewhere.  Has there been any reported issues of Storyline or Storyline 2 not functioning correctly with Internet Explorer 11? ...
over 8 years ago
Lou Mang
I have a Storyline 2 project that contains one slide. One of the elements of the timeline is a .swf file which contains audio. When I publish the project with the Seek...
over 8 years ago
Mary Mascari
I've got a drag and drop quiz slide, where learners drag images onto drop targets. I've got the interaction set to reveal the drag items one at a time. When I'm editi...
over 8 years ago