Last Post Replies
Ward Scott
I would like to create a drag and drop exercise with 16 drag objects and two drop targets (A & B.) 5 of the drag objects should be dropped onto A - no problem. 5 o...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Maier
I was working with Articulate Presenter '13 for the first time yesterday. I noticed a nice feature in the menu player--it showed question pass/fail status. Is this al...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mohamed Sarhan
Hi All; my institution is planning to implement a rapid prototyping strategy to courseware production. From my own experience I've tried Storyline personally and I lov...
over 8 years ago
juvin antony
Hi All, Iam on to a project based on a wearable. i want to  know if the speech recognition is better in software based engines or is it better to go on hardware based...
over 8 years ago
Rachel Hanson
I upload my completed projects onto a web-based platform - our intranet - by uploading all the files onto the server and linking to the 'Story' file from another page....
over 8 years ago
By Rachel Hanson
Elizabeth Sarney
Are there default keystrokes one can use to navigate the Player in Storyline 2? I also noticed a bug since I am using triggers to disable and enabled the Next button I...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Moats
Hello, We are testing launching our courses on mobile for a large roll out in April. We are in the process of picking the vendor for this. I am finding that the cours...
over 8 years ago
Zoe  Epstein
Hi All, I recently created a course with a test that functions as both a pretest and a posttest, and I'm encountering an issue with how the score is reported in my LM...
over 8 years ago
Tamara Muroiwa
 Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem to the below...I'm not sure if it's a bug or just me. I made some changes to a course and republish...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sylvia Wright
Can someone tell me please is it better for linking, when creating a course to put all of the lessons in one project as scenes or to make smaller files by making each ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rebekah Brownson
I was wondering how you can have multiple correct Hotspot answers. Also if it is possible to have sequencing hotspot answers? So have a person choose 3 buttons on an i...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Faulhaber
Hello, In a template I defined for a textfield (eg. feedback text) a font and a font size. When I use the template in a story project, the font and sometimes the font ...
over 8 years ago
Joan Bunge
We add resources (typically documents) and they're not accessible after publishing.  Has anyone experienced something similar and found a solution?  Thanks.  
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erwin Ancheta
Hi Guys, I created a form in storyline (Please see attachment). Is it possible to send the data to a specific email by a click of a button? Please help :( Thanks i...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Harshaw
Hi, All! I created a scene the other day and had some learning check questions scattered throughout the scene. Originally, I had SL branch to different feedback slides...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susannah Harper
Hi all,   I no longer use storyline, it's been 2 years at least now, however my employer has an external developer create some materials and they've sent through a z...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mel Ruth
I have created a project with subtitles that appear on the screen but I've just discovered that the few slides where I've used zoom regions, my subtitles end up offscr...
over 8 years ago
Mel Ruth
I have noticed that, occasionally, items that are grouped will disappear a fraction of a second before the timeline ends.  These images are set to "Show until end" and...
over 8 years ago
Kendra Barker
I have a slide with buttons that the user must visit all buttons (slides) before the "next" button will show on the original slide.  It works for me in SL and on our L...
over 8 years ago
By Kendra Barker
Archana D
I am facing an issue while working on Storyline 2.  The on screen text when published overlaps other character and sometimes it doesn't have consistency in the charac...
over 8 years ago