Last Post Replies
Andre van der Merwe
Hi. Help please. I created 5 cue points on a timeline with different scenes and animations between each cue point. I managed to add triggers on the time line to pause ...
over 8 years ago
By David Tait
pete kozak
I have a a serise of 15 questions, when reviewing after failing the quiz the next navigation button works for the first two responses then stop function. If i hit the ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jai Basra
Is there a way to change the positioning of the storyline player buttons? I would like to reverse everything for an Arabic and Hebrew version of a course. Next and Pre...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
stacey perry kramer
Hello community, Anyone have any ideas about how to remove the extra gray space underneath a video on a lightbox slide? Seekbar is not checked, nor are any other nav...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen O'Brien
I am not new to Storyline2 so am surprised to be experiencing something very odd in my most recent project.  I would like the participant to be able to select a sectio...
over 8 years ago
By Karen O'Brien
Richard Diston
Hi there I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now my Storyline 1 install is saying my trial has ended. I am also getting an error window that says UI_AdminVistaNotice11...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mitchell Woll
Hello! I am creating a fairly large quiz with a questions section, and two process simulations. They are formatted in 3 scenes. 1.) Questions 2.) Simulation 1 3.) ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Catherine Austin
I am creating an application simulation.  I would like to the user to enter in the letters AUSTR and then the next layer will be displayed that will have the drop down...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Burns
Kendra Barker
I have been trying for over 2 hours to figure this out and am getting no where.  The learner needs to visit all three people then the next button should appear.  I hav...
over 8 years ago
Kerry O'Donnell
Hi there, We're trying to set up Articulate courses in SCORM, and we're looking for a way so that users can suspend the course and return to it where you left off in ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Kaye
As a storyline developer, I frequently get client files that are in Word or PowerPoint. For those of you who are on Parallels (which I will switching over to shortly) ...
over 8 years ago
Holly Peters
I want to build a game for learners to practice abbreviating certain words. I want a word to show on the screen and the learner has to type the correct abbreviation be...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Firth
Hi community - first time poster, long time benefiter of the knowledge and willingness to help here!  I'm hoping for help with two issues in this Drag and Drop intera...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Padmapriya Selvaganapathy
Hi David, We have submitted our entry for articulate guru awards. Upon uploading the file, I got a success message. But I didn't receive any mail to confirm the succe...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
William Thena
I have a large compliance course that I have created.  There is a "test out" option near the beginning that is randomly drawing from the same pool of questions as the ...
over 8 years ago
Brandon Hudson
Hey guys I am at my wits end here with these variables. In slide 4.3 I want the other buttons to remain hidden until the user completes each section. So for instance i...
over 8 years ago
Eric Albertson
Hi folks, Using Storyline 2.  Looks like the dark gray bar at the bottom of the Storyline 2 UI is covering over vital tools (scroll bar for timeline, other buttons, e...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ali Van
Hi, is it possible for a learner to choose between "random" or "normal" when doing a quiz?
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Virak Yang
Hi all, http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/storyline-uses-progressive-streaming-for-videos Just wondering is there such option available for audios as w...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Doreen Lynch
I am recording a software screen which appears pixelated while previewing and publishing in SL2 The story size is 1024 x 768 and so is the recording size. My monitor ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick