Last Post Replies
Stefanie Gettemans
Hi, I am building a course where the user must answer questions about driving.  They view an animation on a slide and answer a question on that same slide... no layer...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marianne Goossens
Like others, I am having a difficult time uploading Storyline 2 in the LMS Canvas.   I would like to know which publishing features to turn on that allow tracking of q...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Spina
Hi Everyone, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and everything seemed to work fine with update 5.  As soon as I upgrated to update 6 of Storyline 2, all shapes I creat...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
rose ejezie
Hey guys, I just published my storyline project to see what it will look like, and to my dismay, my web objects did not play. am not sure if I did something wrong. Can...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Lofton
Is there a way to show how long a learner has been in a module and the time remaining like there was in Presenter? Ex:  12:24/22:00
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Micah Mills
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to create a word bank or drag and drop question that allows the reuse of words from the bank.
over 8 years ago
Mario Urquia
Hello Heroes! Quick question - just starting to use the Record Screen feature. I love it! - Is there a way that I can do one screen recording and then modify the mode ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Génia K
Hi Problem when the learner use the review of the final quiz : all the answers appears "wrong", even when the learner chose the right answer. - The right answers app...
over 8 years ago
haim a
Or does anybody knows how to fix or get around this articulate left to right text abomination?   10x
over 8 years ago
Tim A
Hello Those who are interested in a batch solution to Chrome 44 issue can do the following: Use the suggestion provided here by Articulate: http://www.articulate.com...
over 8 years ago
Anne Childs
Hi All, Does anyone know if Tempshare is ISO27001 compliant.  We need to make sure our files remain confidential before we can start using it.
over 8 years ago
By Anne Childs
deborah sorrill
Hi,  I bookmarked this interactive card game so I could go back and review it: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-card-game It, doesn't s...
over 8 years ago
Debra Wilson
Is there a way to add a spell checker to a fill-in-the-blank quiz? The users' input must be spelled correctly in order for the answer to be "Correct." It would be grea...
over 8 years ago
By Debra Wilson
Sarah MacDonald
Hi Heroes,  I created a custom button, a shape with a (+) marker within the states. It looks like this: When testing in a browser, it works fine. The user can clic...
over 8 years ago
Lyndsie E
I am trying to send my video for approval after publishing and am getting this error message when trying to view.  I am following the steps in the email that I receive...
over 8 years ago
Rusty Worden
This is the second time this has happened to me.  Why the F@#%$ is the size of text boxes, the shape and size of Storyline built graphics changing?   Windows 8. St...
over 8 years ago
Michael Webb
I have gotten a new computer and moved Storyline. When I purchased Storyline 2 it came with a character bundle, that did not transfer. I want to move the character bun...
over 8 years ago
Judy Bickel
I am using Nicole Legault's tracker learner's progress with this simple menu and am trying to figure out how I can only have the quiz marked as complete if they pass t...
over 8 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Blair Murphy
I have a PC and an iPad. They aren't talking, apparently. How do I get the published Storyline project on to my iPad? I've tried email but my iPad won't allow me to do...
over 8 years ago
Lindsey McLean
I recently upgraded to Storyline 2 and am running into some trouble with my Web Objects - I regularly receive 429 errors when the website loads within the course. This...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie