Last Post Replies
Kevin Thorn
First, a little background: There are two ways to open a .story project file. Open Storyline (v1 or v2), browse to the .story file and open. Open Windows Explorer ...
almost 9 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
rose ejezie
Hey guys I just recorded my audio narration for my storyline articulate course, and I am trying to edit the animation on my slide such that it aligns with the audio na...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jim Barker
Hi, I'll try to keep this brief while providing all the info needed for an answer. Long story short, I had interactive slides setup to hide the Next button until all ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Chemaly
Hi,  We are a small and dynamic food safety risk management company looking to take our training material to the next level.  We are looking for a freelancer to assis...
almost 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Kendra Barker
For some reason the zooming region is not highlighted and therefore unable to use on my layer.  What am I doing wrong?  I want it to zoom in on the Social History of m...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Niki Bray
I hope this is not a crazy question, but I was wondering if one needed Storyline, Presenter, Engage, and Quizmaker, and if so, what would be the benefit of having all ...
almost 9 years ago
Barbara Moye
I'm working on a project with hyperlinks to open a webpage or a document from within a Storyline course. The pages open in full screen with no browser controls showing...
almost 9 years ago
By Barbara Moye
Peter Phillips
I'm sure this one has come up before, so hopefully someone out there has the solution. I'm working in SL2 but believe this may be a SL1 issue too.   I am publishing t...
almost 9 years ago
Erica Berghout
hi everybody in my course i placed a picture on top of a tekstbox. I added a state 'hover' to the picture to make it disappear when the mouse hovers over and make it...
almost 9 years ago
Dean Ludford
Afternoon, I have a list of statements of 2 different types. I would like my learners to define what type they are by using the matching dropdown interaction. From wh...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Holt
I have a duplicate slide master and want to delete it however it is linked to a slide and don't know which one to relink to the current master, Is there a way to locat...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nate Scarritt
I have a 5-tab template that I am wanting to use to cover terms, and a few other stacked concepts.  I want to have audio to supplement definitions, and haven't ever us...
almost 9 years ago
Mark Van Hare
I need help getting some triggers to work.  I have a "Course Modules" slide that has four buttons on it. Each button  jumps the learner to a different scene(Module).  ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Itamar Serfaty
Hello again, I am using to pick many method, I wish to change to thin blue glow when selecting an objects (image) to a thicker one , and set it as default . is this ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aman Vohra
I'm having issues with the font. The character spacing seems odd to me in storyline 2 When using font Calibri some of the letters are joined together . For example In ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrien de Korne
Hi. I have this problem with the SCRIPT for one slide on my storyline project. I've attached the picture. I really don't know what to do with it.  Anyone who had the s...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathan Rightmer
Hi All! I have a question regarding tying a trigger to the next button before jumping to the following slide. We have set up motion paths for the slide title to anima...
almost 9 years ago
Doug McCormick
My project uses icons throughout to allow the user to go to either a URL or a file name.  Some URL/file names are used several times throughout the project.  Is there ...
almost 9 years ago
Nicole Ruedy
Hi, Does Articulate allow for data capture? I've been reading through the discussions here, and it sounds like a lot of users are struggling when it comes to capturin...
almost 9 years ago
chris Hodgson
I have two variables called resultsscore ( the score determined by the candidate) and potentialscore ( the available score).  The results slide (non standard currently...
almost 9 years ago